STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Protein Caramel uploaded by Cheyanne E.

BY STARBUCKS

Start with rich, bold Starbucks® coffee. Add delicious, smooth caramel. Then amplify it all with 20 grams of protein per can

Kayla K.
Dearborn, MI
This is my favorite to have in the morning. It tastes amazing; sort of like a caramel frappe. I think it’s worth the price because it gives you that caffeine kick along with that dose of morning protein. My go-to morning drink!
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
This is amazing. It’s totally a quick fix. If you’re that art student up all night and energy drinks don’t do it for you, this is totally calling your name! I try not to drink it too often but it has protein in it.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I'm really impressed with this drink. I wasn't sure that I was going to like it. I'm not a huge fan of caramel. A lot of these drinks do have a strong taste of caramel. This one doesn't. I will be buying more. I'm a huge fan of the Starbucks Energy drinks. This one will be added to my favorite.
Jazmin S.
Albuquerque, NM
IT got me from feeling down to getting my energy up and helping me get through the day. I would totally recommend it to a friend since it is amazing, taste wise as well as helping with low energy, the best lazy way to get your coffee in the morning with little work.
Alexia H.
Charlotte, NC
I'm such a huge fan of Allll Starbucks products. But this by far is one of my favorites. I drink one from time to time when I'm rushing to work and need a boost of energy. Plus it has proteins which is good for days I skip breakfast or eat something light.
Navneet K.
Flemington, NJ
I didn't give this 5 stars because I thought it was too sugary. But it did what it was intended to do. Compared to other drinks like this it tasted the best at a reasonable price. I probably just get normal coffee next time instead of this.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I purchased all flavors of this. I loved them all except this one. Not s fan of the caramel flavor but that's just a personal preference. STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Protein Caramel
Brandon G.
This is one if the best canned coffee drinks that I have ever tasted. It is creamy, smooth, and tastes like a melted Werther's Caramel. It is fantastic, and not that bad for you health wise either. It is one of the best Starbucks drinks that I have ever gotten.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love Starbucks and their coffee. I always get my coffee from here and no where else. It's kind of expensive depending on what drink you get. And it doesn't compare to any alternative coffees
Statisha P.
Snellville, GA
I tried this when I was working over night. This stuff worked like no other... I was up and alert for hours! I would not recommend drinking these like I did however.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
What do you like and dislike about this Starbucks