BY STARBUCKS #30 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Rich, full-bodied espresso mellowed with a dash of lowfat cream.

DID YOU KNOW

The term “doubleshot” comes from the time of fighting ships of sail. It meant a load of two cannonballs in each gun, for close-range battle.

Marisa E.
Umm hello to my new BFF. I just happened to grab one of these at CVS while grabbing Advil on an especially stressful day at the office. I’m not a coffee person and thought I would have to struggle to get this done, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was smooth, full of flavor and easy to drink. I went back to CVS and bought five more, one for each day of the workweek to make it through a stressful bit at work. Good to have as a backup kick of energy and will continue to drink it, but hopefully less often for when my workload settles down! ☕️ ☕️ ☕️
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
LOVE these starbucks light espresso drinks. So easy to take with you on the go and I use it as my mid day pick me up! My favorite is the light cream one but that wasn’t avail on here
Michaela C.
I really like Starbucks Doubleshot light.  When we were preparing for Hurricane Irma in the fall, I made sure to grab a couple packs of these - gotta have caffeine in an emergency!  They taste great and give me a boost, and they aren't full of sugar and fat like other options.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I had bariatric surgery and can barely make it through a whole coffee these days.  I still sometimes need that morning pickup and this is the perfect size.  I love the regular double shots, but have to limit my sugar these days and these are very close to the original.  The 4pk is such a great deal compared to buying them separately.
Haley H.
I love these! These are honestly my favorite pick-me-ups when I need a caffeine kick stronger than coffee but I usually only get them at gas stations and they can be pricey for 1. They’re reasonable at grocery stores in 4 packs and really give you a boost and have a great taste! With few calories! Highly recommend
Jytisha S.
Kalamazoo , MI
I am really not a very early morning person. I was un a local store and these caught my eye. I tried them and they were TERRIFIC. THEY HAVE A GREAT TASTE THAT MAKES YOU WANT MORE..... IT GAVE ME THE KICK I NEEDED TO GET ME IN GEAR. ON THE DAYS I WANTED TO JUST STAY IN BED THIS GAVE ME SOMETGING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT. TRY AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF
Maggie B.
Boston, MA
These are so delicious and are a great pick me up after a long night or before a tiring day. The taste of the espresso is not too overwhelming, though I do wish that it wasn't as sweet as it is. For an expresso beverage, the price is pretty competitive and saves more money than actually going out for coffee in the morning.
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this stuff. I can't always get to my local Starbucks, so I pick up a pack to have on hand. No other brand compares. The taste, the kick, it is Starbucks all the way. A repeat customer that is hooked. Even though it is on the pricier side I keep coming back.
Haley G.
Tampa, FL
These are my go-to coffee drinks. When I am in a rush to get somewhere and am still exhausted from the night before, I make sure to grab one of these. The double shot of espresso is perfect for keeping you awake and energized and it does not contain many calories.
Marina M.
I love my Starbucks! I episodic love that I can drink or, and it's half the fat! :D
The taste is creamy. I don't think it tastes like a reduced fat drink at all! I recommend this to anyone that Likes to have chilled coffee ready to go In the fridge.

back