Starbucks® Doubleshot® Espresso & Salted Caramel Cream Premium Espresso Beverage 6.5 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Zoryana A.

BY STARBUCKS

Start with bold espresso. Add a touch of salted caramel flavor and the right amount of cream. Now you're ready for anything. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raven M.
I felt a tiny bit of heaven when I was down on my energy and needed a boost. I love coffee it’s the best, but as far as energy it does nothing for me. Drinking this was amazing it tasted great and had great quality even as pricey as it may seem! The packaging is small yet nice.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
💕 going to a Starbucks is great. But when there is no Starbucks near you, and you have to improvise, I love stopping by a gas station and getting this double shot espresso. It's a small can. Very flavorful. And espresso definitely keeps you awake when you need drive somewhere or do something. It's a burst of energy. I don't recommend drinking it everyday, that could be very bad your a persons health. But other than that, I love it when I need a little more energy in my day.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I really like the salted caramel mochas from Starbucks and am a big fan of the original double shots, so this seemed like a no brainer. Unfortunately it wasn’t my favorite. It is drinkable, but I wouldn’t chose it again over the regular variety. It has a funny processed taste to it that I don’t find overpowering in the original double shot. If I needed a quick caffeine fix and this was the only one available, I would buy it again but I can’t recommend it.
Racheal H.
I love salted caramel and this tastes great! I usually drink hot coffees but when I want the yummy taste of salted caramel this meets my expectations! Its higher priced but for an occasional treat, its perfect.
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
I drink the light doubleshot from time to time. Gotta be cold. Not the best tasting but definitely does the trick in a pinch.
Jordin R.
Usually I love Starbucks products but this had a chemically taste to me. Will not be buying this flavor ever again.