BY STARBUCKS #10 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Chilled espresso, mellowed with a touch of cream.

Ingredients

Brewed Espresso Coffee(Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk, Ascorbic Acid,

Starbucks Doubleshot® espresso drink is made with the rich, full-bodied espresso you love, and it’s always ready to grab and go when you need the inspiration that great coffee provides. Now that’s convenient, isn’t it? Find it at a Starbucks near you, or at participating grocery and convenience stores.

• Does this drink come in different flavors? Or is it just ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else wish they made this with soy milk? Haha11 Answers
  • What is this drink suppose to do? I love startbucks but h...15 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm a plain black coffee person but I like these for long road trips because they have less sugar and chemicals than other energy drinks, are easy to find, and taste waaaay better than gas station coffee. " in 23 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a little energy boost, I recommend giving these a shot, especially if you are a fan of coffee! " in 8 reviews
  • "Really great for a quick pick me up when you are at a gas station and don't want to get hot coffee, or wait for the coffee shop to brew some." in 8 reviews
  • "I actually don't drink coffee at all, but one day my boyfriends mother gave me one to try and it was actually not bad it was pretty good." in 7 reviews
  • "I mean honestly I'd rather get the real deal but I find myself picking the cans up when I have a long day or I need a lil boost" in 5 reviews
Crystal N.
Big Spring
These are great for when there is no coffee shop in the town you are in or when you’re in a hurry. Also when ya need a pick me up during you’re 13 hour shift! It’s just espresso, a little milk, and sugar. Tastes good to me:) If you are more of a sweet coffee drinker, this probably isn’t for you. I really like them and take them with me when I pull shifts in smaller towns where there are no coffee shops.
Stephanie J.
Honestly this tastes really great, but you have to be a little careful since it is a double shot if you are a person who doesn't drink coffee normally. This drink is really strong and will wake you up. The Taste is slightly strong for some people, because it is pretty much straight-up expresso. Overall a great drink from Starbucks but not for everybody if it doesn't fit your needs.
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
I have an outrageous caffeine tolerance.  I always have.  A cup of coffee doesn't do the job for me, and can even make things worse.  So when I'm practically falling asleep on the job, I'll run down to the coffee shop in my facility and grab two of these little espresso Doubleshots in the little cans.  Are they the best tasting coffee drink ever?  Not really.  They taste like lightly sweetened coffee and cream, with a pleasant mouthfeel that I imagine is the fat from the cream.  No frills.

However, double-fist these bad boys and I'm wired.  I go from half asleep to annoyingly peppy, and my work day gets so much easier.  I try not to drink these too often, as I'd like to preserve the effect, but when the going gets tough, these Doubleshots get me going.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I love these! I was not a fan of coffee before I started drinking these. Now I drink this and regular coffee. I needed a replacement for my energy drinks at work. Saw they had these and decided to give it a try. They're real creamy, slight coffee flavor. I enjoy the White Chocolate flavor the most. They give me a perk of energy without making me all jittery.
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
My favorite coffee drink from Starbucks! Whenever I'm studying for finals or if I'm schedule to work a long shift then this is my go to drink! (Also you can order this at Starbucks, just say "I want the Starbucks doubleshot on ice". ) If you only say doubleshot then they'll give you just 2 shots of espresso and not a full drink:
Sarah A.
Great source of energy if you're on the go and need a quick pick me up.  In law school, I drank a ton of these during exams.  They're no Monster/Red Bull, but I despise energy drinks so they did the trick.  They're not as sweet as the larger doubleshots, and are less filling/fewer calories
Britney J.
Gainesville, FL
I buy these before any big trip since they’re small, store well, and don’t have a lot of sugar so there’s no crash. Easy to chug if you need a quick boost and pretty yummy. Highly recommend. Not for people who like sickly sweet coffee though.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
These are alright if you like energy drinks in the first place and love coffee. I love coffee but I'm not a big fan of energy drinks and it taste like a red bull mixed with iced coffee lol. Definitely not my taste but I know some who love them and swear by them. The price could be better but Starbucks is a good brand.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
I really didn't like the taste it was to strong for me the flavor that is but I like that it was way smaller then a red bull and I didn't even drink have of it and to me it have the affect of an 8 Oz red bull.
Caroline B.
This product really works! I was nervous to try it, as other energy drink companies can cause my stomach to hurt, but this felt like a much better way to give myself that 2pm boost! I will never go back to those other products.
Angie H.
What is this drink suppose to do? I love startbucks but have never tried this
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Anyone else wish they made this with soy milk? Haha
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Does this drink come in different flavors? Or is it just one flavor?
Daniel S.
Duncannon, PA
Is starbuck made of high quality or the same low ended products that just have a better taste?