STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Espresso Drink

by Starbucks

Chilled espresso, mellowed with a touch of cream.

Ingredients

Brewed Espresso Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk, Ascorbic Acid,

Starbucks Doubleshot® espresso drink is made with the rich, full-bodied espresso you love, and it’s always ready to grab and go when you need the inspiration that great coffee provides. Now that’s convenient, isn’t it? Find it at a Starbucks near you, or at participating grocery and convenience stores.

How sweet are these?
Are these actually comparable to going and buying 2 shots of espresso? Which would you recommend is the better option to stick to?
[user:jamiejenkins520] can you find this at Wal-Mart?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Espresso Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...long road trips because they have less sugar and chemicals than other energy drinks, are easy to find, and taste waaaay better than gas station coffee. ” in reviews
“If you are looking for a little energy boost, I recommend giving these a shot, especially if you are a fan of coffee! ” in reviews
“Really great for a quick pick me up when you are at a gas station and don't want to get hot coffee, or wait for the coffee shop to brew some.” in reviews
“...boyfriends mother gave me one to try and it was actually not bad it was pretty good.” in reviews
“I mean honestly I'd rather get the real deal but I find myself picking the cans up when I have a long day or I need a lil boost” in reviews
Tucson
What I think about this product is it’s not good at all it was my first time I did not like the flavor I did not enjoy it at all but I want proof of it is everything it’s not a good flavor so nasty I will not buy this again at all because I don’t drink coffee with people that drink coffee and probably late this
Richmond, KY
STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Espresso Drink uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love cold coffee. I like Starbucks doubles hot for when I need some extra kick in my day. The picture is of the white chocolate which was amazing. Not sure why it scammed as another flavor. Probably my favorite of the Starbucks double shot line.
Englewood , FL
We always have this in the house especially when I need a good pick me up on days where I don’t have the energy. I love Starbucks Doubleshot the flavor is great and it gets you going. I always buy this on Amazon in bulk and it’s worth the money! #starbucks STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Espresso Drink
Bakersfield, CA
Like I said in my other review I am an espresso girl! I love these they are great for when you need energy. I don’t really like cream or regular milk in my espresso. I prefer almond milk but when in a rush or this all they have I grab it. It has a great ayes and it’s lower in calories than the other drinks.
Grand Jct, MI
So I personally love these Starbucks espresso shot drinks. Let me tell you they absolutely work!! I’m not an energy drink person or Red Bull person those don’t get the job done. But these absolutely do! They pick me right up & really wake me up and fill me up with energy. They definitely give you an energy high. & I love it.
Eugene, OR
I try to be more healthy these days and not do energy drinks so this is perfect because it doesn't have all the sugar added caffeine of energy drinks but it is like having a mini cup of coffee that actually taste really good and refreshing. I buy them all the time now when I need a pick me up.
Kansas City
These are dangerous for me.  I absolutely love them.   It's a great balance of espresso, cream and sugar.  You aren't overwhelmed by the espresso.  They go down smooth.  Unfortunately, because they are "shots" it is a small can and I could drink multiple of them.
Will give you some jitters but if you've been up all night could be what you need. Also nice that it is chilled so you can sip it as a beverage instead of drinking it like a traditional espresso. I like my coffee black so this is also great for me.If you like a milky coffee drink not for you
Daytona Beach, FL
This is usually my go to drink at the store. It is super good if you are exhausted and need a pick me up quickly. It is pricey. But it’s worth it. You can def feel the energy. It is strong bc it is espresso but it’s sweet and has cream so it’s not straight black. Tastes great.
Plymouth , PA
If anyone needs a pick me up for the long day you are about to endure, this is it! The taste is great and the price is right. These are on sale often at many gas stations. I recommend this to friends and family as long as you and your body are good with caffeine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Richland, WA
il y a un an
TIMBER H. can you find this at Wal-Mart?
TIMBER H. • il y a un an
Ann T.Yes,, it's in the juice aisle