BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Chilled espresso, mellowed with a touch of cream.

Ingredients

Brewed Espresso Coffee(Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk, Ascorbic Acid,

Starbucks Doubleshot® espresso drink is made with the rich, full-bodied espresso you love, and it’s always ready to grab and go when you need the inspiration that great coffee provides. Now that’s convenient, isn’t it? Find it at a Starbucks near you, or at participating grocery and convenience stores.

• Does this drink come in different flavors? Or is it just ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else wish they made this with soy milk? Haha11 Answers
  • What is this drink suppose to do? I love startbucks but h...15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I'm a plain black coffee person but I like these for long road trips because they have less sugar and chemicals than other energy drinks, are easy to find, and taste waaaay better than gas station coffee. " in 23 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a little energy boost, I recommend giving these a shot, especially if you are a fan of coffee! " in 8 reviews
  • "Really great for a quick pick me up when you are at a gas station and don't want to get hot coffee, or wait for the coffee shop to brew some." in 8 reviews
  • "I actually don't drink coffee at all, but one day my boyfriends mother gave me one to try and it was actually not bad it was pretty good." in 7 reviews
  • "I mean honestly I'd rather get the real deal but I find myself picking the cans up when I have a long day or I need a lil boost" in 5 reviews
Erica P.
Morgantown
I have an outrageous caffeine tolerance.  I always have.  A cup of coffee doesn't do the job for me, and can even make things worse.  So when I'm practically falling asleep on the job, I'll run down to the coffee shop in my facility and grab two of these little espresso Doubleshots in the little cans.  Are they the best tasting coffee drink ever?  Not really.  They taste like lightly sweetened coffee and cream, with a pleasant mouthfeel that I imagine is the fat from the cream.  No frills.

However, double-fist these bad boys and I'm wired.  I go from half asleep to annoyingly peppy, and my work day gets so much easier.  I try not to drink these too often, as I'd like to preserve the effect, but when the going gets tough, these Doubleshots get me going.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I love these! I was not a fan of coffee before I started drinking these. Now I drink this and regular coffee. I needed a replacement for my energy drinks at work. Saw they had these and decided to give it a try. They're real creamy, slight coffee flavor. I enjoy the White Chocolate flavor the most. They give me a perk of energy without making me all jittery.
Sarah A.
Great source of energy if you're on the go and need a quick pick me up.  In law school, I drank a ton of these during exams.  They're no Monster/Red Bull, but I despise energy drinks so they did the trick.  They're not as sweet as the larger doubleshots, and are less filling/fewer calories
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
These are alright if you like energy drinks in the first place and love coffee. I love coffee but I'm not a big fan of energy drinks and it taste like a red bull mixed with iced coffee lol. Definitely not my taste but I know some who love them and swear by them. The price could be better but Starbucks is a good brand.
Elizabeth S.
I drink these double shot espressos EVERY SINGLE MORNING! They are amazing and for a coffee lover, the espresso isn’t even that strong tasting so it’s not hard to drink at all. It goes down super smooth and it is easy for me to grab in the morning on the way to work and drink it on my way there. For someone who has to get up in the middle of the night to go to work, I drink these like they are going out of style!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I really didn't like the taste it was to strong for me the flavor that is but I like that it was way smaller then a red bull and I didn't even drink have of it and to me it have the affect of an 8 Oz red bull.
Makinzie J.
This quick fix is nice in a pinch. I like them when I do road trips or when I’m driving home late and I need some caffeine to wake me up enough to get home. The taste isn’t my favorite, it’s a bit strong but the caffeine hits really fast which is nice. I don’t typically drink energy drinks because I hate the taste and there’s so much sugar in them but if I do need something I’ll reach for this product!
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
These are perfect for when you want energy, but don't have time to drink a full drink. The taste is great and they have a few flavors like Cubano, Salted Caramel and I believe a low cream version. I wish they would expand the flavors and maybe make one that's a little sweeter (I like my coffee/espresso sweet) and that's the only reason I took a star away. Other then the limited selection it's great!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
I work ems so plain coffee just doesn’t do the trick all the time and you need a little something extra! These are perfect for that and they taste amazing!! I try to limit myself to just two per day but if I could I’d drink these all day every day!!
Violet C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely addicting! I love the white chocolate ones, I drink one everyday before work or just to get my day started. I use to love the vanilla one until I discovered the whites chocolate one. This is definitely a better alternative than an energy drink and tastes so much better STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Espresso Drink
Angie H.
What is this drink suppose to do? I love startbucks but have never tried this
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Anyone else wish they made this with soy milk? Haha
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Does this drink come in different flavors? Or is it just one flavor?
Daniel S.
Duncannon, PA
Is starbuck made of high quality or the same low ended products that just have a better taste?