BY STARBUCKS

Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
I got this on Prime Day, so it was around $10, but I would still buy this for double. It isn't as sweet as most other Starbucks products, and has a really creamy taste. It gives me energy for the whole day, and I would recommend this to people who like strong coffee that isn't too sweet.
Courtney t.
Saint Louis, MO
This definitely have me the energy I needed to get through the day. it also has a really good taste to it. if recommend to anyone who works long hours and can't find the rest they need. it'll def give you a boost of energy
LATISHA D.
These are super convenient for someone on the go! I can take one to work, school, any where, and I don't have to worry about making coffee and waiting for it to brew.
debby U.
Energy is what i need and want in my Starbucks coffee its the best thing that i would take anywhere like to work or doing something late for school its the best.
Mariely R.
Riverside, CA
These double shots are great i love to drink them whenever i feel low on energy and it helps me get energy
Monique B.
Farmville, VA
Perfect when you are drowsy & need a pick me up. They aren't too big and have great flavor.
Holly B.
I am big on coffee but not espresso. However, I am a HUGE fan of these. This is the right amount of coffee flavor, cream and energy to get me through the morning. It doesn't leave that weird espresso aftertaste either. I highly recommend these to those who are just getting into espresso. If you love espresso, this may not be for you because it doesn't have the full espresso taste.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I try not to drinking packaged ice cold coffee , but at times during the day I need something to wake me up . So I saw this brand at a 7-11 and the package read double shoot and I decided to try and it was great, I felt the coffee right away. And now I buy in bulk to have one at hand when needed
Joanne R.
I'm a big caffeine junkie and usually drink red bull on my way to work. Sometimes I want to spice it up and I buy the Starbucks doubleshot drinks.

I've tried the vanilla flavor which is great and the mocha which was slightly too strong.

The vanilla was not overpowering in the least and while I usually take my Starbucks drinks sugary to counteract the bitterness of the beans, this drink was just right.

Would recommend, at least to someone who's feeling a little adventurous.
Rebecca D.
Fowlerville, MI
My husband loves these! He drunk them all the time and I love them too! They help give me that boost of energy I need to get through the day! Plus they Taste great as well! You should really try them if you have not already! Seriously tho amazing