Add a Photo

#192 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Miami

I'm a big caffeine junkie and usually drink red bull on my way to work. Sometimes I want to spice it up and I buy the Starbucks doubleshot drinks.

I've tried the vanilla flavor which is great and the mocha which was slightly too strong.

The vanilla was not overpowering in the least and while I usually take my Starbucks drinks sugary to counteract the bitterness of the beans, this drink was just right.

Would recommend, at least to someone who's feeling a little adventurous.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I am big on coffee but not espresso. However, I am a HUGE fan of these. This is the right amount of coffee flavor, cream and energy to get me through the morning. It doesn't leave that weird espresso aftertaste either. I highly recommend these to those who are just getting into espresso. If you love espresso, this may not be for you because it doesn't have the full espresso taste.
Emma  D.
Emma D.

I drink this stuff like I'm a junkie, and it's my drug...maybe I have a bit of a caffeine dependence. It gives me the energy I need to get through my day. The taste, however, is a little bit lacking as it's quite bitter, but that just may be because I'm not a huge fan of the actual taste of coffee. I usually add my own additional sweetener.
April O.
April O.
Norwalk, CA

I try not to drinking packaged ice cold coffee , but at times during the day I need something to wake me up . So I saw this brand at a 7-11 and the package read double shoot and I decided to try and it was great, I felt the coffee right away. And now I buy in bulk to have one at hand when needed
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA

I got this on Prime Day, so it was around $10, but I would still buy this for double. It isn't as sweet as most other Starbucks products, and has a really creamy taste. It gives me energy for the whole day, and I would recommend this to people who like strong coffee that isn't too sweet.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Rancho Cordova, CA

These are a great pick-me-up in the mornings or afternoons. Driving long distances is difficult when you have to stop to use the bathroom a lot. These little cans allow needed energy with less stops and I don't have to worry about what is in it like some energy drinks.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Fowlerville, MI

My husband loves these! He drunk them all the time and I love them too! They help give me that boost of energy I need to get through the day! Plus they Taste great as well! You should really try them if you have not already! Seriously tho amazing
Nailun C.
Nailun C.
Atlanta, GA

This is what I use to drink to get through testing and long papers at school. It taste pretty good and it's not too much to drink. I like it in a can. I would definitely recommend for anyone that needs to pull an all nighter! ;)
Courtney t.
Courtney t.
Saint Louis, MO

This definitely have me the energy I needed to get through the day. it also has a really good taste to it. if recommend to anyone who works long hours and can't find the rest they need. it'll def give you a boost of energy
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Naples, FL

Been drinking these for a few years now, can't live without them!! great for hot days when you need a pick me up and don't want to have a hot cup of espresso but something to cool you down as well