BY STARBUCKS

Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
I got this on Prime Day, so it was around $10, but I would still buy this for double. It isn't as sweet as most other Starbucks products, and has a really creamy taste. It gives me energy for the whole day, and I would recommend this to people who like strong coffee that isn't too sweet.
Nailun C.
Nailun C.
New Haven, CT
This is what I use to drink to get through testing and long papers at school. It taste pretty good and it's not too much to drink. I like it in a can. I would definitely recommend for anyone that needs to pull an all nighter! ;)
Courtney t.
Courtney t.
Saint Louis, MO
This definitely have me the energy I needed to get through the day. it also has a really good taste to it. if recommend to anyone who works long hours and can't find the rest they need. it'll def give you a boost of energy
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
Buda, TX
I love caffeine! For the nights that I stay up to late on the Internet, it's nice to drink a cold Starbucks double shot espresso early in the morning to get me going for the day ahead.
LATISHA D.
LATISHA D.
These are super convenient for someone on the go! I can take one to work, school, any where, and I don't have to worry about making coffee and waiting for it to brew.
debby U.
debby U.
Energy is what i need and want in my Starbucks coffee its the best thing that i would take anywhere like to work or doing something late for school its the best.
Anabel P.
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I take these when I need a boost ! The expression sure does do its job. It's a decent price . It's Starbucks . Expensive coffee. But I think it's fine
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I love these! They are light and small but pack a punch! It gives me the energy I need to complete tasks without feeling jittery or nauseous.
Cari L.
Cari L.
Downey, CA
Definitely have to have expresso spots sometimes I get them a couple times a month when life gets busy. They work for me and taste decent.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Summerville, SC
Yum yum yum. I don't know what else to say! The perfect energizer! The flavor is fantastic and my go to energy drink