BY STARBUCKS #8 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A sweet blend of espresso, mocha syrup, B vitamins, guarana, ginseng and natural milk proteins.

DID YOU KNOW

The first demonstration of artificial refrigeration was performed by William Cullen at the University of Glasgow in 1748.

• Does this have like a very strong coffee taste with no su...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it too over powering of an energy dr...5 Answers
  • What is Guarana?1 Answers
Chavonne L.
On days hat I can't manage to go to a coffee shop.... this helps take the edge off. Overall I would recommend this coffee especially in the White Chocolate flavor.
Cheyenne R.
I used to drink these at least 4-5 times a week! I was part of management at a water park in California and I was always running around on my feet sweating like crazy and I was tired so I always made sure to pick one up before work and they always helped out! Give it a try!!!
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
My absolute favorite coffee energy drink ever! My personal favorite is the white chocolate but the vanilla and mocha are amazing! Gives me the perfect amount of energy without being too jittery! And the flavor is AMAZING! Will definitely continue to purchase!
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
I love this energy drink! It's very tasty and gives you a great boost of energy. Great product at a great price. I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs a quick pick me up and loves Starbucks coffee.
Chanhthy S.
Fremont, CA
Bought one of these at the gas station shop while on the road.  It was icey cold and refreshing.  Delicious and helped me stayed awake for another 4 hours on the road!  Would I buy it again? Yes I would.  I tried it again when it was room temperature.  IT had a bitter taste so I would rather drink it when it is cold!
Jessica G.
Cheaper than an actual Starbucks drink but way more convenient. Has great mocha flavor and doesn't make me jittery at all. Not my first time buying and won't be my last. If you like coffee and want a little extra something, give it a try!!
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Honestly my favorite flavor is Hazelnut but they aren't as easy to find in my area as the Vanilla or Mocha. Before I knew about the hazelnut I drank usually the Mocha. I am addicted to these! They are really good, not like your typical energy drink. They also have a kind with added protein if you prefer! I would suggest these drinks if you need a burst of energy but I wouldn't suggest to continually drink like I started doing because caffeine addiction is very much a real thing as silly as it may sound! I drink 2 -3 a day. That habit gets expensive. Very well played Starbucks.
Beth W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not sure if this actually does anything on the energy front, but they do taste pretty good. They are a little pricey, but you're also getting a huge amount at 15oz. Another doable option if you don't have a lot of time for breakfast in the mornings.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Not my favorite since it is dark and sour in taste. I have had it a few time and everytime I feel that I shouldn’t have ordered it. I wouldn’t buy again I guess since I don’t like the taste that much. I’m not a double shot person.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product! I use it everyday before work ! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who cashed in the evening right when you need energy. It always gets me through whatever I need energy for Definitely a must buy!
y T.
How does this even taste??
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had two of these one after another?
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Does it really work? Does it have a funny after taste or does it taste like Coffee?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this any good?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will there be any new flavors?

Walmart