BY STARBUCKS #8 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A sweet blend of espresso, mocha syrup, B vitamins, guarana, ginseng and natural milk proteins.

DID YOU KNOW

The first demonstration of artificial refrigeration was performed by William Cullen at the University of Glasgow in 1748.

• Does this have like a very strong coffee taste with no su...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it too over powering of an energy dr...5 Answers
  • What is Guarana?1 Answers
Emma c.
Salisbury , MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My go to drink if im staying up all night, and don't want an actual hot or iced coffee. Definitely not to sugary, and will give you that extra boost you need with the doubleshot of espresso! Mocha is definitely the best flavor next to the orginial coffee
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
These are so yummy! I love coffee and it’s great how strong and how it keeps me awake and energized throughout the day. I’ve tried every flavor and they are all great. I will continue to repurchase this product and I have recommended it to my family and friends and they all love it as much as I do!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
5 stars because I love this drink! So yummy and gives me just the right amount of energy I need to get through my day. It met all of my expectations and I will be buying this again!
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love the Starbucks Doubleshot energy! First time trying the mocha flavor and it is smooth and energizing! The B vitamins give me a rush and I don't feel a crash like I get from traditional energy drinks.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
These are so delicious and so far have gotten me through college. I love them to death. I am definitely a repeat customer. I get these all the time. The flavor is delicious and so is the energy. I have recommended this product to many others!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this coffee drink in the mornings at work for an extra burst of energy. Great value and excellent flavor! This is my favorite flavor but I recommend all of them. You can't go wrong with these double shot drinks.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Had never tried these before, the. One awful morning I dropped my coffee. Had to hit the road so stopped my dollar general and grabbed one of these, and fell in love! They are amazing great taste, just enough energy boost with no jitters! Would definitely buy again, and again!
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
I use to drink these all the time my freshman year in college. They kept me awake throughout the day. Also, the taste is good. I prefer the mocha flavor in all Starbucks' products.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Bought one of these on a whim and it's become my go to when i need an energy boost. It does more for me than regular coffee, but doesn't feel like I'm dumping chemicals in my body like other energy drinks. Have and will repurchase.
Natalie C.
Coral Springs , FL
This is life in a can to be honest. I'm allergic to milk but I can careless cause this keeps me up and focused at work. The taste is amazing I'm not crazy about the vanilla one, It's too sweet in my opinion but the mocha is life👌
y T.
How does this even taste??
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had two of these one after another?
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Does it really work? Does it have a funny after taste or does it taste like Coffee?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this any good?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will there be any new flavors?

Walmart