BY STARBUCKS #8 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A sweet blend of espresso, mocha syrup, B vitamins, guarana, ginseng and natural milk proteins.

DID YOU KNOW

The first demonstration of artificial refrigeration was performed by William Cullen at the University of Glasgow in 1748.

• Does this have like a very strong coffee taste with no su...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it too over powering of an energy dr...5 Answers
  • What is Guarana?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love coffee energy drinks. I Have to say I am highly disappointed with starbucks on this one. I Just opened this 15 oz can of Starbucks Double shot energy in Mocha flavor and it tastes like spoiled milk with old coffee grounds. It is horrible.  Now ive had refrigerated starbucks drinks before and none of them have been all that great but i could at least drink them. This was a total waste I cant drink it at all and at close to 4$ a can around here that shouldn't happen. Ill stick with the other brands when it comes to refrigerated coffee energy drinks.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
This is my morning drink every single day! I wouldn't be able to function without the amazing energy it gives me! The taste is unbeatable as well! It's so convenient compared to brewing a cup of coffee! STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Vanilla Drink
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I live by this!!! I used to work overnight, and would buy a couple of these for each shift. It really works, and tastes like coffee with a kick a energy. The store I got them from only sold them individually for the bigger size. I would have preferred a pack of that size but they only has the smaller ones.
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
This drink makes me legitimately angry because I like it that much. I usually avoid drinks with added protein unless that's specifically what I'm looking for, because most protein-added drinks are grainy and have a strange aftertaste that I just can't get over. This is none of the above: it's smooth, doesn't taste like anything other than coffee with milk and chocolate, and is good fresh from the fridge or right off the shelf (although, like most drinks of its kind, it definitely is better cold, it just is also good when not refrigerated). It isn't incredibly heavy so it feels like something you can drink any time of the day, and while it's meant to be an energy drink, I don't feel like it gives me the same uncomfortable high that other marketed energy drinks seem to. All in all, I really like this, and I've had it in place of my regular morning coffee more than once.
Megan S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Starbucks double shot energy is what gets me through my crazy busy day. The taste is delicious and gives me that extra pep in my step. It’s affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend if you haven’t tried this to stop at your local gas station and pick one up.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Starbucks Isa huge company and gets a lot of things right. This product is among one of their good ones! I'm not a huge fan of the price tag that comes along with Starbucks items but the quality is usually worth it. The flavor of this is just right, good mocha taste without being too sweet.
Ashe S.
Jacksonville
It tasted like spoiled milk. I thought it was just a one time thing, but I've gotten 2 others since then and they tasted the same. All dates weren't expired until 2019, so it wasn't that. They made me feel extremely ill. The others taste a bit better, it's just the mocha ones so far. This is making people sick, they need to fix this.
Chymarii B.
It was pretty good if your a coffee drinker. I mixed it with my ice coffee to make it taste a lil better. I would take this over any energy drink only because I'm not fond of them anyway. I prefer coffee.. Ann's it definitely did exceed !y expectations. I needed a boost of energy for work and it gave me 2
Sandra V.
San Antonio
If I have to drink coffee on the run and I don't have much of an option, I like these canned coffees from starbucks. They provide the flavor I crave with the extra kick of caffeine. It can be a quick way to get some caffeine on the go! And I can usually find them at the gas stations and stores.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love these they taste great and when I’m out of coffee at home I pick one up sometimes just to get my coffee ☕️ I love my coffee but it’s cold and a good change of taste every now and then. I most definitely couldn’t afford to purchase it for every day I do think they are extremely over priced.
y T.
How does this even taste??
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had two of these one after another?
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Does it really work? Does it have a funny after taste or does it taste like Coffee?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this any good?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will there be any new flavors?

back