STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Christy M.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by CHRISTAL R.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Jesusita L.

BY STARBUCKS

Begin with the bold taste of Starbucks® coffee and a blend of ginseng, guarana and B vitamins. Then top it all off with a Mexican chocolate-inspired kick of flavor. The world is waiting. Make it yours.

• Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the ...2 Answers
  • Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas ...1 Answers
Ivy W.
Chili mocha was hit or miss with a lot of people at starbucks but I officially loved this drink. I would not reach for it over a regula mocha doubleshot every single time but I did find it delicious. Spicy chocolate coffee. It's an aphrodisiac. 😍😘
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
From my perspective i was not pleased with the taste,I was expecting a little more flavor to it but it lack sooo much,so for me it was ⭐️(one star)gave one to try to a friend and he actually liked it,his opinion was it tasted like a cinnamon drink,so overall I would say it all depends on your tasted buds and what your used to drinking,hope this review helps you guys..
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
This drink is delicious. I only ever see places selling the vanilla or mocha, which are okay but I like this one so much more. The flavor is great and it doesn’t taste like watered down coffee. I get a good caffeine buzz from these too, which is always good.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I'm not a energy drink person. I hate Red Bull and Monsters. This is the only line of energy drinks I will buy. The Mexican Mocha is a bit spicy with a full bodied chocolate flavor (not watery at all).
Britnee D.
Jasonville, IN
Fantastic drink! it taste wonderful and gets my day going. my only complaint is that It is a little pricey, but other then that super tasty product!
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
I was a bit skeptic on the Mexican mocha but I was proved wrong it’s very good and taste like the Mexican chocolate with a hint of cinnamon only thing I don’t like is the after taste of it. But I can get passed it and continue to drink it.
Maria B.
I don't typically drink energy drinks but after my dad told me about this specific flavor I just had to try it. (I love to try anything that is spicy or has a spice to it.) The flavor has a nice kick to it. The only downside to these kinds of energy drinks is that they're packed with sugar.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
These Starbucks double shots are perfect for on the go energy. They provide you a quick pick me up with a wonderful coffee taste. I always have a few of these cans waiting in my refrigerator as the are the perfect size.
Christy M.
Concord, NC
This coffee is so good and the touch of cinnamon just gives it an extra kick. Being a Night Nurse I use this several nights a week just for that extra boost of energy. STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha
Alyssa C.
My husband Grabbed this for Me On a 16 hour drive and I can say it did Help Me stay awake. But it was mainly due to the Fact that I was amazed that Someone made a spicy drink.. 😱 I wasn't fond of the taste but it wasnt the worst I've ever had. I wouldn't buy again but for a one time thing it was interesting.
Jeanna D.
Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the Doubleshot before and I'm curious!
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas before and loved them.