STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Christy M.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by CHRISTAL R.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Jesusita L.

BY STARBUCKS

Begin with the bold taste of Starbucks® coffee and a blend of ginseng, guarana and B vitamins. Then top it all off with a Mexican chocolate-inspired kick of flavor. The world is waiting. Make it yours.

• Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the ...2 Answers
  • Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas ...1 Answers
nyjl J.
Horrible it taste exactly the same there no different tastes or textures no if i could id get a refund but i cant.
Zafirah M.
Lake Orion, MI
Its a bit spicy for me. one of the spices in this BURNS my mouth when I swallow it
Alyssa C.
My husband Grabbed this for Me On a 16 hour drive and I can say it did Help Me stay awake. But it was mainly due to the Fact that I was amazed that Someone made a spicy drink.. 😱 I wasn't fond of the taste but it wasnt the worst I've ever had. I wouldn't buy again but for a one time thing it was interesting.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Not one of my favorite drinks. I just didn't really enjoy it. This drink came out at the same time that the Spiced Vanilla one came out. I liked that one about the same. I think Starbucks likes testing out drinks that they think will do well. I just didn't really like it. I wouldn't recommend it. The other Starbucks energy drinks I would recommend.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
From my perspective i was not pleased with the taste,I was expecting a little more flavor to it but it lack sooo much,so for me it was ⭐️(one star)gave one to try to a friend and he actually liked it,his opinion was it tasted like a cinnamon drink,so overall I would say it all depends on your tasted buds and what your used to drinking,hope this review helps you guys..
Claire N.
Bought this on a road trip when I had to drive the nightshift. It definitely kept me awake, but made me feel a little queasy in the meantime. The "Mexican Mocha" flavor is okay, not too chocolatey or peppery. I'd get it again only in similar circumstances.
Jesusita L.
I usually love these but..this one isn't that good. I don't know if I need to shake it more or what. Usually when you think about mexican chocolate you'd imagine cinnamon but nope. I have no idea what they were going for here. The bottles are honestly better than the cans imo.
Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
I love starbucks Mocha cofee in all ways so I thought I would like their energy drink form. It wasn't the best. It just had a weird unappealing taste in my opinion and I owuldn't buy it again % hour energy for me.
Jessee M.
Brunswick, Md
I enjoyed the flavor of this coffee but it left an odd aftertaste. I wish they'd make this flavor without the different sweeteners in it!
Caroline D.
Flowood, MS
If we're being real, this is the only thing that keeps me awake when I go to classes every morning. However, it's very strong, and, at least where I am, a bit on the pricey side. Nonetheless, it seems to do it's job, and has great and fantastic quality!
Jeanna D.
Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the Doubleshot before and I'm curious!
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas before and loved them.