STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Christy M.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by CHRISTAL R.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Jesusita L.

BY STARBUCKS

Begin with the bold taste of Starbucks® coffee and a blend of ginseng, guarana and B vitamins. Then top it all off with a Mexican chocolate-inspired kick of flavor. The world is waiting. Make it yours.

• Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the ...2 Answers
  • Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas ...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Walnut ridge, AR
I'm not a energy drink person. I hate Red Bull and Monsters. This is the only line of energy drinks I will buy. The Mexican Mocha is a bit spicy with a full bodied chocolate flavor (not watery at all).
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I'm absolutely obsessed with Starbucks Doubleshot Mexican Mocha. I have cleared stores out of this stuff, because it is hard to find. The spices balance out the sweetness, so it is not overly sweet.
Vawn C.
Yes I am going to be the annoying person that writes their opinion in all caps.  THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! PERFECT BLEND OF SWEET AND SPICY AND 100% DELICIOUS.  I ALWAYS EMPTY OUT ANY SHELF OF THIS I FIND IN MY AREA.  I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT DRINKS THIS! I LOVE IT!
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
I was a bit skeptic on the Mexican mocha but I was proved wrong it’s very good and taste like the Mexican chocolate with a hint of cinnamon only thing I don’t like is the after taste of it. But I can get passed it and continue to drink it.
Britt G.
WV
Purchased at: Kroger
I don't drink Mexican mocha, I drink regular mocha but they didn't have it on here, anyway, best coffee drink on the market! I can drink like 4 a day. Taste more like coffee unlike other energy drinks that taste like cough syrup.
Christy M.
Concord, NC
This coffee is so good and the touch of cinnamon just gives it an extra kick. Being a Night Nurse I use this several nights a week just for that extra boost of energy. STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,205 reviews
Not one of my favorite drinks. I just didn't really enjoy it. This drink came out at the same time that the Spiced Vanilla one came out. I liked that one about the same. I think Starbucks likes testing out drinks that they think will do well. I just didn't really like it. I wouldn't recommend it. The other Starbucks energy drinks I would recommend.
Maria B.
I don't typically drink energy drinks but after my dad told me about this specific flavor I just had to try it. (I love to try anything that is spicy or has a spice to it.) The flavor has a nice kick to it. The only downside to these kinds of energy drinks is that they're packed with sugar.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
This drink is delicious. I only ever see places selling the vanilla or mocha, which are okay but I like this one so much more. The flavor is great and it doesn’t taste like watered down coffee. I get a good caffeine buzz from these too, which is always good.
Ivy W.
Chili mocha was hit or miss with a lot of people at starbucks but I officially loved this drink. I would not reach for it over a regula mocha doubleshot every single time but I did find it delicious. Spicy chocolate coffee. It's an aphrodisiac. 😍😘
Jeanna D.
Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the Doubleshot before and I'm curious!
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas before and loved them.