STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Christy M.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by CHRISTAL R.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha uploaded by Jesusita L.

BY STARBUCKS

Begin with the bold taste of Starbucks® coffee and a blend of ginseng, guarana and B vitamins. Then top it all off with a Mexican chocolate-inspired kick of flavor. The world is waiting. Make it yours.

• Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the ...2 Answers
  • Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas ...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Walnut ridge, AR
I'm not a energy drink person. I hate Red Bull and Monsters. This is the only line of energy drinks I will buy. The Mexican Mocha is a bit spicy with a full bodied chocolate flavor (not watery at all).
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I'm absolutely obsessed with Starbucks Doubleshot Mexican Mocha. I have cleared stores out of this stuff, because it is hard to find. The spices balance out the sweetness, so it is not overly sweet.
Vawn C.
Yes I am going to be the annoying person that writes their opinion in all caps.  THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! PERFECT BLEND OF SWEET AND SPICY AND 100% DELICIOUS.  I ALWAYS EMPTY OUT ANY SHELF OF THIS I FIND IN MY AREA.  I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT DRINKS THIS! I LOVE IT!
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
I was a bit skeptic on the Mexican mocha but I was proved wrong it’s very good and taste like the Mexican chocolate with a hint of cinnamon only thing I don’t like is the after taste of it. But I can get passed it and continue to drink it.
Ivy W.
Chili mocha was hit or miss with a lot of people at starbucks but I officially loved this drink. I would not reach for it over a regula mocha doubleshot every single time but I did find it delicious. Spicy chocolate coffee. It's an aphrodisiac. 😍😘
Christy M.
Concord, NC
This coffee is so good and the touch of cinnamon just gives it an extra kick. Being a Night Nurse I use this several nights a week just for that extra boost of energy. STARBUCKS® Doubleshot® Energy Mexican Mocha
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Not one of my favorite drinks. I just didn't really enjoy it. This drink came out at the same time that the Spiced Vanilla one came out. I liked that one about the same. I think Starbucks likes testing out drinks that they think will do well. I just didn't really like it. I wouldn't recommend it. The other Starbucks energy drinks I would recommend.
Maria B.
I don't typically drink energy drinks but after my dad told me about this specific flavor I just had to try it. (I love to try anything that is spicy or has a spice to it.) The flavor has a nice kick to it. The only downside to these kinds of energy drinks is that they're packed with sugar.
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
This drink is delicious. I only ever see places selling the vanilla or mocha, which are okay but I like this one so much more. The flavor is great and it doesn’t taste like watered down coffee. I get a good caffeine buzz from these too, which is always good.
Maddie A.
So, I'm in college and before this I would never drink coffee! I first bought it when I was in the library trying to study and finish up homework. There is a vending machine in the lobby of the library and I needed something to drink. I saw the Starbucks Mocha DoubleShot Energy! I remembered that Mocha has chocolate in it so I decided to try it! I automatically loved it and now I get it whenever I'm in the library or just need a boost of energy!
Jeanna D.
Where can I buy this? I've never seen this flavor in the Doubleshot before and I'm curious!
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Does it have a spicy flavor to it? I've had scoot mochas before and loved them.