BY STARBUCKS

Do you love hazelnut? How about energy? We've got just the thing. Doubleshot Energy is a perfect blend of ginseng, guarana, B vitamins, Hazelnut flavor and rich, bold, Starbucks Coffee. Drink some. Then own the day. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Everyday, I start it with this blissful tasting beverage. I wouldn't have it any other way. I usually have about two cans and I'm great. The flavor is great, not over powering with the perfect amount of caffeine. Definitely perfect for me, and could be for you!!
Cheyenne B.
Collinwood, TN
Starbucks Doubleshot is my all time favorite coffee drink. It doesn't matter the flavor . In my opinion they are taste great. I have been a repeat consumer ever since these came out. In my opinion they are affordable . I would gradly buy again
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a hazelnut fanatic & let me just tell you this stuff tastes like Nutella creamed coffee.. & the extra energy boost is a huge plus I've never experienced a crash consuming this
Hailey N.
I love this drink! It keeps me energized and it tastes great. Hazelnut and white chocolate are the best flavors.
Elizabeth G.
San Jose, CA
Starbucks is mostly an every day thing for me I try to skip it at least twice a week but it's hard .
Corina W.
In need of that get up and go! Deliciously delicious! Hazelnut is the best flavor! Wake me up!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love this great tasting & this is my go to brand. Highly recommend. Really gives you energy.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I️ love these when I️ need a quick boost of caffeine. They’re pretty low on calories and they even have some protein. I️ like that they use B12 as the main source of energy. This flavor is super good too, but hard to find! I️ go with vanilla otherwise.
Megan S.
Madison, AL
I️ don’t think they make these any more which is a tragedy because this is my favorite energy drink 😭😭😭 they have a bit of an aftertaste, so you might want some gum after, but amazing other than that.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I can hardly find this at stores, but when I do I buy it in bulk. I'm crazy for the taste, it's rich and smooth. If your a fan of hazelnut th n you neeed to try this, and help make it more accessible to the public!!!!