BY STARBUCKS #20 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Do you love hazelnut? How about energy? We've got just the thing. Doubleshot Energy is a perfect blend of ginseng, guarana, B vitamins, Hazelnut flavor and rich, bold, Starbucks Coffee. Drink some. Then own the day. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
OMG! If you haven't tried the Starbucks Doubleshot in Hazelnut, I suggest you go find it right now! It's a hazelnut coffee lovers dream come true. In college, I literally drank one of these every morning! I still do lol. Addictive to say the least. The Starbucks coffee we all love mixed with sweet, creamy hazelnut and natural energy boosters. Your taste buds will thank you!
Carrie K.
Let me just say that this is the most ultimate, best damn coffee drink that was ever made!!! This hazelnut flavor is the best flavor that they make and I cannot find it anywhere and it's very frustrating!!! I can find every other flavor there is but this one. It's like one day it wasn't anywhere. Please bring this back, please!!!
Tyena Jenelle A.
Temple Terr, FL
this energy drink is really good, and it doesn't leave me feeling jittery or nervous. i don't buy energy drinks a lot, but when i do i always go for this one. the flavor is especially good, since i love anything hazelnut. i would definitely recommend this energy drink to everyone !
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I️ love these when I️ need a quick boost of caffeine. They’re pretty low on calories and they even have some protein. I️ like that they use B12 as the main source of energy. This flavor is super good too, but hard to find! I️ go with vanilla otherwise.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse , LA
I can hardly find this at stores, but when I do I buy it in bulk. I'm crazy for the taste, it's rich and smooth. If your a fan of hazelnut th n you neeed to try this, and help make it more accessible to the public!!!!
Megan S.
Madison, AL
I️ don’t think they make these any more which is a tragedy because this is my favorite energy drink 😭😭😭 they have a bit of an aftertaste, so you might want some gum after, but amazing other than that.
Amy N.
This is my favorite flavor of the doubleshots. It's not as sweet as the vanilla or mocha but still has more flavor than the plain coffee. Only downside is they can be a bit hard to find. Mocha, vanilla and coffee seem to be everywhere but I only see the delicious hazelnut once in a while.
Katie S.
I don't know where I would be if I hadn't found this drink. It has a smooth, creamy taste to it that I definitely recommend drinking while cold although room temperature is alright too. When I drink Starbucks Hazelnut Energy Drinks, I usually start off the first sip around 6:30 and I feel myself awaken but 6:50 when it is time to walk into the office. The cans are so large that some days it takes me until lunch to continously sip on it. Once I drank like half the can and went totally insane, so I recommend sipping it haha
I hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do!!
I do also love the Mocha flavor, but I haven't tried vanilla yet.
Nikki Z.
Valparaiso, IN
These drinks are my go-to when I need to wake myself up for an 8 am class! The Hazelnut is my favorite flavor. It's sweet but still tastes like coffee, unlike the rest of the flavors. Perfect grab-and-go drink. If you are not used to large amounts of caffeine, you will feel this one haha
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Everyday, I start it with this blissful tasting beverage. I wouldn't have it any other way. I usually have about two cans and I'm great. The flavor is great, not over powering with the perfect amount of caffeine. Definitely perfect for me, and could be for you!!