BY STARBUCKS

Do you love hazelnut? How about energy? We've got just the thing. Doubleshot Energy is a perfect blend of ginseng, guarana, B vitamins, Hazelnut flavor and rich, bold, Starbucks Coffee. Drink some. Then own the day. see more...

Serene B.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
This product tastes pretty good, however it is very watery. I was hesitant to buy this product since it was coffee in a can, but it didn't taste metallic at all. It also did give me energy, but nothing extraordinary. I would buy again if I feel like I need a little jump start and I'm in a grocery store.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Long day ahead? This should be your go-to beverage. The doubleshot has saved me more times that I can count--it's delicious enough to put down in a few gulps and helps me with early mornings, late night road trips, and everything in-between. it's like a 5-hour energy, but so much better!
Cory S.
Cory S.
New Lenox, IL
I am not sure how often or when adults taste buds change but I had no idea I liked hazelnut. It was bought for me by accident and yet it is one of the best accidents I've ever tasted! It gives me the kick I need to get through my shift and is so refreshing over ice!
Jacquin M.
Jacquin M.
Starbucks hazelnut is delicious! The flavor is great and it gets the job done. I'm up and running in 15 mins after drinking this coffe. I like that it's cold too. I have purchased this before and I will continue to purchase it. The double shot really get you going.
Kymberleigh N.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Everyday, I start it with this blissful tasting beverage. I wouldn't have it any other way. I usually have about two cans and I'm great. The flavor is great, not over powering with the perfect amount of caffeine. Definitely perfect for me, and could be for you!!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
Ghis is some great stuff. I love hazelnut and it tastes just like the actually drink! I purchase it at Safeway and it is pretty cheap. I would recommend to others if you need to wake up!! It's just soooooooooooooo good I love it! Come get it today
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Collinwood, TN
Starbucks Doubleshot is my all time favorite coffee drink. It doesn't matter the flavor . In my opinion they are taste great. I have been a repeat consumer ever since these came out. In my opinion they are affordable . I would gradly buy again
Mary Elisabeth E.
Mary Elisabeth E.
Hattiesburg, MS
This tastes great! My boyfriend loves it! I drank one once but I found that I cant drink this due to the sucralose in it. If you are sensitive to artificial sweeteners this drink wont be for you. If not, give it a try.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a hazelnut fanatic & let me just tell you this stuff tastes like Nutella creamed coffee.. & the extra energy boost is a huge plus I've never experienced a crash consuming this
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
I love this drink! It keeps me energized and it tastes great. Hazelnut and white chocolate are the best flavors.