BY STARBUCKS

We begin with rich Starbucks coffee, blended with milk for a creamy, delicious flavor. Then we enhance this premium coffee drink with ginseng, Guarani and B vitamins - a great-tasting way to help you own the day. see more...

Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Truly one of my favorite drinks of all time. The vanilla is my favorite flavor, but I am a fan of all of them. So smooth and creamy yet tastes like coffee and gives me energy. Plus about half the price of going to Starbucks and ordering a drink. As a college student, these were absolute life savers for me during exam week, the late night shift at work, and on hungover mornings lol. When I could buy these with my school meal plan I would buy in bulk and stock up my fridge with them and drink daily. I'm not on the meal plan anymore so I drink them less, but I still buy them as a treat! I've been drinking this for a couple years. My friends love them too, and we all agree this is the best flavor.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this energy drink! Love the flavor, and the no crash after words. Really wish it was cheaper and that I could find it in a bigger package. I would recommend this to everyone that loves the vanilla flavor for an energy drink. If you need a pick me up look no futher!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
I usually buy one of these several times a week.  Has to be my favorite of any energy drink, it does what it should without compromising taste.  Super smooth and creamy. Never had a jittery feeling from this like others. Satisfied customer.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Sherman , TX
I work nights on weekends in the ER. I always make sure to grab one of these at my nearest gas station! I love the flavor and love the price . It gives me so much energy and definitely keeps me awake throughout the night!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Love it. It's my favorite energy drink I try to always have one in the house in case I need a pick me up. I think they are a little expensive but worth it in my opinion. I say try them cause they are good.
Seth L.
Seth L.
Los Angeles, CA
The perfect pick me up drink when half way through the day and at a gas station. Great taste and great results. I recommended this to my friend and he says tells me he gets 3 of these a week now
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Hollywood
I love Starbucks to begin with and usually I go to a local Starbucks store and buy a frap, but if I'm on the go and in a rush I always get the vanilla double shot can. It is so good and keeps me energized .
Saige S.
Saige S.
Murrieta
I’m addicted to these. Tastes kind of like iced coffee I like that it doesn’t have the normal gross fruity energy drink flavor. It’s so good if you like vanilla iced coffee
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
If you want to energy drink and a coffee this is the perfect drink for you. It energizes me, it tastes amazing, and it's coffee and at Starbucks you can't beat that.
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
These are THE best. I'm a coffee lover and when I'm running late in the morning I'll stop fill up a big cup with ice and pour this over and it's so yummy!