BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksStarbucks
Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)

Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)

We begin with rich Starbucks coffee, blended with milk for a creamy, delicious flavor. Then we enhance this premium coffee drink with ginseng, Guarani and B vitamins. This new variety pack includes twelve cans in 2 delicious flavors (6 cans each) - Mocha and Vanilla - for two great-tasting ways to help you own the day.

Grab a can of Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee and stay alert; Variety pack features 2 delicious flavors - Mocha and Vanilla (6 cans each); Includes guarana, B vitamins, and ginseng; Mocha flavor - 220 calories per can; Vanilla flavor - 210 calories per can; 15 ounce bottles, pack of 12

Are these good?
Does it really give you energy ?
Anyone tried this? Unsure how it’ll compare to the monster java energy drinks?
Start your review of Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)!
Jade P.
I hate energy drinks, so I was hesitant to try this. I am glad I did, because it was the exact kind of enrgy I wanted. I am caffiene sensitive and these did not make me anxious, or give me the jitters. The taste was suprisingly good! Actually has some nutrients in it as well!
Patrick W.
Louisville
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Patrick W.
This coffee is delicious! Gave me the energy I needed to get through my morning. I definitely recommend you try it !
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
I am a big fan of starbucks typically but I did not enjoy the taste of their double shot energy drinks. They are convenient and have enough caffeine to get you up and going but the taste leaves something to be desired as well as the sugar content.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you love Starbucks like myself then you’ll most definitely love these too. I have the 6oz cans right now but both sizes are great. I like the little cans because the bigger ones it seems as if I waste some of it. With the 6oz I don’t. They come in handy for energy and a quick cold coffee/espresso while at home or work. No running out to the local Starbucks when you’re having a craving. Btw Amazon has some great deals. I purchased this 12pk on sale for $15.98 and I only paid $5.98 with my promos and credits.
Nyako C.
jenkins
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Nyako C.
its had a really delicious.It was for a good price. It had alot of coffee in it.I definitely would get it again.To improve the product i would get more in a package
shels Z.
Euless, TX
I love these. This is my guilty pleasure in the mornings. I like the double and triple shots. The taste is amazing with every flavor I've tried and trust me ...
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I get these all the time on those days I just feel like crawling back in the bed. These taste so yumny and give me that boost of energy I need to make it through the day. I love the flavor this gives and highly recommend. You can find these at any gas station or grocery store. They are afforable and convenient.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
When I don't have time to run to my nearest starbucks. I head to my nearest grocery store and grab this. I love everything about this drink. No lie. It keeps me feeling full of energy, it tastes great, and its not too expensive. In my local grocery store they have a deal 2 for 5 you know I'm on it.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Mindy R.
Rich in creamy vanilla flavor!! Taste great and goes down like milk if your not careful. Lol This has B vitamins, guarana, and ginseng. Giving me a boost of energy after my hot coffee pot is empty. I purchase these & others weekly and rarely run out. Love them!! #InfluensterBirthday #Contest #11 #BirthdayBash Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)
Sarah A.
Lackawanna, NY
This iced coffee is actually better than the one you order and it have the best sweet taste 😋 😌 👌 and does not need any improvement its just perfect and have a very high value and quality 👌 😊 😋 its affordable and I actually buy it every morning before work and I recommend it for everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea S.
bensenville
il y a 3 mois
Addison S. il y a 3 mois
Not very sweet, but a little milky for my taste. Not as milky as their bottled frapps, though.
Jenna B.
Ormskirk, Lancashire
il y a 3 mois
Kaly P. il y a 3 mois
I think it is ok but is not overwhelming or one that makes me jittery. I like it compared to most comparable products.