BeveragesEnergy & SportsEnergy DrinksStarbucks
Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)

Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)

We begin with rich Starbucks coffee, blended with milk for a creamy, delicious flavor. Then we enhance this premium coffee drink with ginseng, Guarani and B vitamins. This new variety pack includes twelve cans in 2 delicious flavors (6 cans each) - Mocha and Vanilla - for two great-tasting ways to help you own the day.

Grab a can of Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee and stay alert; Variety pack features 2 delicious flavors - Mocha and Vanilla (6 cans each); Includes guarana, B vitamins, and ginseng; Mocha flavor - 220 calories per can; Vanilla flavor - 210 calories per can; 15 ounce bottles, pack of 12

Would you try a charcoal latte if it were on the menu?
Aren’t these bad for your heart?
Do you get a sugar crash after drinking this?
Start your review of Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans)!
Jade P.
I hate energy drinks, so I was hesitant to try this. I am glad I did, because it was the exact kind of enrgy I wanted. I am caffiene sensitive and these did not make me anxious, or give me the jitters. The taste was suprisingly good! Actually has some nutrients in it as well!
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Misty C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for an afternoon pick me up. Taste great, like a chocolate coffee. Does have lots of sugar but I like to tell myself that’s ok Bc it also has protein, vit D, A,C, B, calcium & potassium. Inexpensive I think the 4 pack was $4 something.
Crystal  R.
Florence, SC
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Crystal  R.
I first tried the Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Mocha at work and instantly fell in love with this as my Energy drink of choice! The flavor is so good! It's rich and creamy tasting almost like chocolate milk. I find it refreshing for in the morning. Love love love this drink so much! 🤤😍
Brianna L.
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Safeway
Starbucks is my go-to when it comes to coffee and these energy drinks are a great pick me up on days where I’m feeling slow and tired. They definitely help wake me up and also taste great. I recommend these drinks.
Patrick W.
Louisville
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Patrick W.
This coffee is delicious! Gave me the energy I needed to get through my morning. I definitely recommend you try it !
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) uploaded by Amber M.
If you need an extra jolt of energy in the morning then I would recommend The Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage. It not only has a good flavor but the expresso will really wake you up! Add some ice and it gets even better!
juliano E.
Irvine, CA
No matter when you want, drink Starbucks is always a great time. That is not too expensive and you can wake up with this coffee shot
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
When it comes Starbucks I usually like their drinks, but this one I am not a big fan of. The flavor is strong and the aftertaste is bitter. Almost a chalky texture. A good slow shake makes it better, but who has time for that? I recommend trying it for yourself, but I don't think it is worth it.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
These taste AMAZING but have a little more sugar than I wish. I love buying them for camping and I need a pick me up in the afternoon. They definitely have a place in my drink rotation and are a really yummy treat.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
I am a big fan of starbucks typically but I did not enjoy the taste of their double shot energy drinks. They are convenient and have enough caffeine to get you up and going but the taste leaves something to be desired as well as the sugar content.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sofi F.
Torreon
2,093 reviews
il y a 9 mois
Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Beverage Variety Pack, 15 Ounce (12 Cans) You have bought it, you have tried it, what they think about the flavor that they think about this product, they are curious about it, it catches their attention.You have bought it, you have tried it, what they think about the flavor that they think about this product, they are curious about it, it catches their attention.? #HappyHour
Amanda K. il y a 9 mois
I found this to have a strange aftertaste. Very artifical tasting, unfortunately.
Andrea S.
bensenville
il y a un an
Addison S. il y a un an
Not very sweet, but a little milky for my taste. Not as milky as their bottled frapps, though.