Starbucks® Doubleshot® Energy Cinnamon Dulce Flavored Coffee Drink 15 fl. oz. Can

BY STARBUCKS

Staying energized and alert never tasted so good. This is the smooth, delicious flavor of espresso and mocha syrup bolstered with an invigorating blend of B vitamins, guarana and ginseng. see more...

• "Love the way these taste, however I don't notice much of an energy boost and they aren't the healthiest thing on the market." in 1 review
  • "Starbucks double shot are my favorite energy booster and have an amazing taste." in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of these." in 1 review
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
I love cinnamon dolce!!! One of my favorite drinks anytime of year. It’s sometimes difficult to locate in gas stations in my area but usually I can get a few a Target, which is cheaper also! I highly recommend them !!!
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
This shouldn't be listed under 'fitness'. There are way too many ingredients in this product that are not good for you. Drink tea or coffee if you need a pick me up. But the best thing to do is drink a lot of water and get sleep!
Christie M.
The flavor has just the right amount of cinnamon in it. However, it is a little too much coffee for me to handle. I get a little shaky after one of these, but if you are in dire need of an energy boost this will do the trick!
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love the way these taste, however I don't notice much of an energy boost and they aren't the healthiest thing on the market. I occasionally drink them more for the flavor then anything else
Sarah H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
If I feel I need that super Starbucks caffeine jolt that ultimately results in shaky hands for me, the flavor is great! A little on the pricey side considering I can't finish half a can! But it tastes fantastic!
Cody J.
Henry, TN
I love Starbucks drinks, I think that they are great any time of the day. The only thing that I would watch out for is the calories intake from them. All of the Starbucks drinks have a high calorie count. But overall I love this product.
Mariam E.
Chapel Hill, NC
These do not taste great, and coffee gives a better boost. I would not recommend. They are chalky tasting, and if they get even slightly warm, they taste so awful.
kathleen P.
Hastings, MI
Starbucks energy drink coffee cinimon flavor is so good . I appreciate the cinimon flavor and the extra energy I sometimes need. I will recommend this to all my friends and my little sister.
Tina J.
Starbucks doubleshot's are delicious but they are really bad for you. The are good as a little treat for yourself once in a while, but not something you want to drink everyday.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Not a huge fan of these. Which i am also against energy drinks. It's terrible for your health, but i would highly suggest a regular dose caffeine like coffee or tea.
Bailee B.
How do these taste? Not sure how I feel about the cinnamon flavor, but I love coffee and all starbucks drinks.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
I've never seen this flavor, it sounds delish where can i find this?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves these?
¿cual es el precio?
Shawna M.
How do you feel about the cinnamon dolce flavor Starbucks doubleshot energy coffee drink I really like the mocha and vanilla ones so I am kind of scared to try other flavors would like people's opinions