by Starbucks
  • 4 Q&A
Ask a Question
Ang T.
Ang T.

What is this drink suppose to do? I love startbucks but have never tried this
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Aug. 27, 2014, 7:15 p.m.
They are just like the coffee in the glass bottles, only stronger.
aaksha s.
aaksha s.
Aug. 27, 2014, 1:52 p.m.
Its like an easy to-go coffee can. Give you the kick you need while going to work or school
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Aug. 23, 2014, 3:45 p.m.
It's supposed to give you that pick-me-up as coffee does but these are espresso shots.
esmeralda a.
esmeralda a.
Aug. 22, 2014, 11:38 p.m.
I liked the flavor and it do have not much but a lil different tasted from the original starbucks. You should try it I bet your going to love it.
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Aug. 22, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
Hey Angie! The Starbucks Doubleshot is like an ice coffee. It tastes like coffee, but it's has a doubleshot of espresso, so it gives you energy like an energy drink would! I personally like the flavor, but I do know some people who don't like it. It definitely works like it is supposed to :) I hope this helps!
marta c.
marta c.
Aug. 17, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
Its a nice snack
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Aug. 13, 2014, 2:21 p.m.
A small little treat that gives a nice afternoon boost of energy!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Aug. 12, 2014, 10:20 p.m.
Caffeine. Its like two or three cups of coffee in a drink
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:35 a.m.
It's a nice jolt of energy, and tasty too.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
June 26, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
It is supposed to wake you up like coffee but I'm sure its just giving you a temporary sugar high.
Salena B.
Salena B.
Feb. 25, 2014, 1:09 a.m.
I think its supposed to give you energy, but it only ever gives me the poops. :(
Laura E.
Laura E.
Jan. 3, 2014, 10:12 a.m.
I used it as a change to my usual energy drinks.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Sept. 4, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
This drink is really tasty, but has less caffeine then actual iced coffee. So keep that in mind! It's really more of a "treat".
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
Sept. 2, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Gives you a nice, tasty little boost in the morning. I really like them a lot personally but usually on my way to work.

Join Now