BY STARBUCKS

Star with rich, bold Starbucks® coffee. Add notes of delicious, smooth caramel. And then amplify it all with 20 grams of protein per can. It's flavor that delivers the lift from coffee and the power of protein. Taste and believe. see more...

Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm really impressed with this drink. I wasn't sure that I was going to like it. I'm not a huge fan of caramel. A lot of these drinks do have a strong taste of caramel. This one doesn't. I will be buying more. I'm a huge fan of the Starbucks Energy drinks. This one will be added to my favorite.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Albuquerque, NM
IT got me from feeling down to getting my energy up and helping me get through the day. I would totally recommend it to a friend since it is amazing, taste wise as well as helping with low energy, the best lazy way to get your coffee in the morning with little work.
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
I didn't give this 5 stars because I thought it was too sugary. But it did what it was intended to do. Compared to other drinks like this it tasted the best at a reasonable price. I probably just get normal coffee next time instead of this.
Brandon G.
Brandon G.
This is one if the best canned coffee drinks that I have ever tasted. It is creamy, smooth, and tastes like a melted Werther's Caramel. It is fantastic, and not that bad for you health wise either. It is one of the best Starbucks drinks that I have ever gotten.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love Starbucks and their coffee. I always get my coffee from here and no where else. It's kind of expensive depending on what drink you get. And it doesn't compare to any alternative coffees
Statisha P.
Statisha P.
Snellville, GA
I tried this when I was working over night. This stuff worked like no other... I was up and alert for hours! I would not recommend drinking these like I did however.
Alexia H.
Alexia H.
Charlotte, NC
I'm such a huge fan of Allll Starbucks products. But this by far is one of my favorites. I drink one from time to time when I'm rushing to work and need a boost of energy. Plus it has proteins which is good for days I skip breakfast or eat something light.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Barboursville, WV
LOVE my Starbucks! I need lots of energy to keep up with my boys, and this Carmel one tastes amazing!!! I have numerous cans in our fridge right now,lol!
Omaha, NE
After waking up after being tried. This is my go to for a morning pick me up. To get my day started after a good breakfast. I really enjoyed this drink.
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I purchased all flavors of this. I loved them all except this one. Not s fan of the caramel flavor but that's just a personal preference. Starbucks® Doubleshot® Caramel Coffee & Protein Beverage 11 fl. oz. Can
Omaha, NE
What do you like and dislike about this Starbucks