BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Doubleshot 200g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mia P.
If you really want a shot of energy and want to enjoy Starbucks to... you need a Starbucks Doubleshot! They have a great taste and lots of energy! The flavors are good! I pick them up at my local grocery store and keep them in my fridge for when I feel I need a boost!
Kate S.
This really does give me a boost of energy. It works really well for me. It has a good taste the only thing I dislike is the aftertaste but that usually always happens to me when I drink coffee.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
The white chocolate is the best! I work night shift and have lived by this drinks for awhile now. I love coffee as well, but this energy type and coffee combo was a good mix for me . Great flavor. I would recommend this product !
Penny E.
This drink got me through midterms and finals! Tastes great and kicks in pretty fast. I don't feel jittery, it just gives me enough energy to finish my work or if i haven't slept enough the night before.
Rachel R.
These are great when you need an instant pick-me-up. Tastes good and is more affordable than stopping at your local Starbucks. Almost always have at least one in my refrigerator
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
I love these for when I can't make it to Starbucks but need a quick pick me up! You can buy that at most gas stations or grocery store so I usually keep one or two in my fridge
Madison N.
When I need a boost of energy I attend to get the Starbucks double shot drink. I get it for the taste and also it keeps me energized without the crashing like other energy drinks do.
MELISSA B.
I love coffee and the stronger the better. This little package of energy taste just like an espresso. Delicious. Unfortunately these seem a bit difficult to get ahold of.
Shelby G.
Harahan, LA
I love this product especially when I'm looking for a quick pick-me-up and a coffee fix all rolled into one. I like that there's less calories in this option than the frappucino drinks that come in a glass bottle.
Danielle L.
San Diego
Amazing what some espresso can do. It's so yummy not bitter at all! Inexpensive and easily available for anyone on the go. Perfect for my purse on the mornings. I literally grab it and go. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a pick me up.