BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Doubleshot 200g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
I work ems so plain coffee just doesn’t do the trick all the time and you need a little something extra! These are perfect for that and they taste amazing!! I try to limit myself to just two per day but if I could I’d drink these all day every day!!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I am a fan of the flavor of Starbucks coffee and wanted to try the double shot to see if it would be too strong and I was very pleased with the taste. It was flavorful and not overly bitter. There was no harsh aftertaste. For the price, it was worth the purchase and I can usually find it for a 2- for deal at most retailers.
кathryn J.
These are great if you’re in need of an energy pick me up! The cans are small and taste great. I like that you don’t have to drink much to get quite a bit of energy. I’d say drinking one of these would be equivalent to drinking 3-4 cups of coffee. I highly recommend!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
During college I lived by these! They aren't really affordable but they were the only thing that gave me energy. I recommend this drink to anyone that need a extra boost to get the job done. Try to find them on same thought because they do cost a pretty penny.
Danielle D.
Port Orange, FL
I'll pick these up at the check out line at most grocery stores or supermarkets for a quick pick me up instead of getting an energy drink. Comes in a small can which is just enough, and doesn't taste too bad either for an espresso shot.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
The perfect coffee for those days you need an extra boost. We always have these in our house for those late night sick children all nighters that all parents have to face. It’s always a quick and easy pick me up that taste great.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I like taking these on the go if I don't have time to brew coffee or if I don't want to juggle a to go mug around. They are easy to finish and not too sweet. Individually they are a little pricey but buying the 4pack or a bulk pack is much more value.
Katelyn B.
Meridian, TX
I love these! They're great for a late night burst of energy while studying! They are my go to energy drink. It's not too pricey and gives me the energy I need. I will buy these again and I recommend it!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I don't usually drink coffee or anything like that but sometimes when I don't have the energy for what I need to do this drink isn't too bad. It gives me energy and they also have different flavors my favorite being mocha.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff for a quick pick me up while on the go. I keep them stocked in my fridge. Low calorie and still tastes good if you like the taste of coffee. If you don't, it's not for you! I grab one in the morning usually with a nutri-grain bar! Also a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks!