BY STARBUCKS #16 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! We begin with rich Starbucks coffee, blended with milk for a creamy, delicious flavor. Then we enhance this premium coffee drink with ginseng, guarana and B vitamins - a great-tasting way to help you own the day. see more...

• Is there any other flavors than Espresso and cream? I drink these...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel that they could almost taste or feel the lef...4 Answers
  • Like a regular cup of coffee but you can feel a bigger kick to it .1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
This little can packs such a punch of caffeine, I absolutely love it. The cream is just sweet enough without being too overpowering. It's a great size to grab and go when you need to get something quick. It's also quicker than running to a Starbucks store if I want my coffee in the morning. I simply go to my fridge, grab it, and head to work. Would recommend for those who aren't too big on the syrupy drinks at Starbucks, but love their coffee!
Cassade D.
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been so in love with these ever since their release, even more so now that they've released a light version. I grab one every so often during the week before I head to campus when I'm feeling extra slow in the morning. It gives me a nice kick in the morning to help start my day. The only downside is that I would say it wouldn't hurt if they were a bit cheaper. Otherwise I love this product, especially while in school!
Emily G.
Emily G.
This is my favorite ready to drink coffee. This is perfect for when it's early and you don't have time to stop for coffee or if you need an afternoon pick me up (I always do). It's not too sweet and not bitter AT ALL (which is always a risk with pre made coffee/any coffee). I always have it in my fridge and I recommend it to anyone who likes good iced coffee.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I love these. They're perfect for me when I'm on the run and need some coffee! I'm a total coffee addict and I don't like sugary or sweet coffee drinks. These are perfect if you prefer your coffee/espresso with just cream. Has a nice shot of energy. Decent price. I wish they were taller. The light cream and espresso is even better than the cream and espresso.
Abby N.
Abby N.
I tried these on my last trip as a quick-energy source. They tasted nice — sweeter than you might expect if you're used to just drinking coffee — but were a little heavy (they're made with milk AND cream). They're affordable, small-sized and convenient, but they didn't have quite enough caffeine to get me started in the morning!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
So good!! Perfect size for a little pick me up in the morning or afternoon. Tastes great too not like it's from a can at all! I would recommend this to anyone and the size is perfect to throw in your purse or where ever you need! Price is a little high but it is Starbucks we are talking about! Will continue to buy this product!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
At first, I was very wary of this product due to the fact it was in a tin can (like pop). However, I went for it and oh MY gosh - these are so delicious. The coffee isn't too strong or too sweet, but is a perfect balance. You can get these almost anywhere, and they give you quite a bit of energy. I would definitely recommend!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
I drink the Starbucks DoubleSHOT Espresso every morning and it tastes delish and gives me the coffee boost I need in the mornings. Its a small can and goes down smooth. I only wish it was a bigger can for the same money. I recommend this to anyone who is addicted to coffee like me!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
I always snag these when I'm traveling! The only downside is its 140 calories per can, which is a little steep. They do make a low calorie version if that's too high for you. I do wish the price point was a little lower but you can usually find them on sale at Target. :]
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I love Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso!!! I have been drinking this stuff since I was 16! Just one can is good for me for the first half of the day! I always recommend this to my family and friends! It's not too strong and has a really pleasant flavor!!
Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
Did anyone else feel that they could almost taste or feel the left over residue from this drink?
Nakaira B.
Nakaira B.
Is it good? how is it compared to other drinks
Chris  P.
Chris P.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare in taste to an actual Starbucks espresso coffee?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Does it give you a full rush of engery or just like a normal cup of coffee
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Is there any other flavors than Espresso and cream? I drink these daily but I haven't seen them this small with anymore flavors