Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage

by Starbucks

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy.

How does this taste compared to the drinks made in the store?
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?
Start your review of Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning.” in reviews
“The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much” in reviews
Morristown, IN
Starbucks peppermint mocha is my absolute favorite. I even order it in the summertime. I love the fact that I can also make it a cold drink with the espresso chilled beverage.
I love this coffee is like really good I love this it makes my morning much faster because I don't have to get up early to go to Starbucks and get a cup I just serve this in a too go cup and I am ready I love this.
Coventry, CT
Absolutely delicious. This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning. You definitely need to like peppermint though because the flavor is a little strong.
Norman, OK
Anytime I go to Starbucks I add peppermint to my drink. I don't know what it is with peppermint in my coffee, but it makes my day. This is just a more convenient to have that.
Missoula, MT
This is a delicious drink. The peppermint flavor is amazing. It is very convenient to be able to pull this out of your refrigerator instead of having to go to the actual Starbucks store. I would highly recommend this to anybody.
Milwaukee, WI
Of course this product isn't the same as ordering a peppermint mocha from an actual Starbucks, but it's pretty darn close! It's perfect served with whipped cream and is cheaper than buying multiple lattes at Starbucks. I would recommend buying!
Rockford, IL
I LOVE these chilled drinks! It's a little more cost effective than stopping at Starbucks on the way to work, but you get a very similar flavor that is just as satisfying.
Spring Hill , FL
A very nice strongly flavored mocha with just the right touch of peppermint.I love this seasonal drink Starbucks always makes delicious drinks you just can't go wrong.
Vancouver, WA
Bought some of this at Costco and took it to a Christmas work potluck. It didn't last long. It has a great taste and made it feel like the holiday season. A few people even warmed it on the microwave.
My favorite Starbucks flavor of all time. It is a shame that this is only a seasonal one. It is really refreshing. I take it either warm or cold and I love it.