Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage

by Starbucks

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy.

How does this taste compared to the drinks made in the store?
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?
Start your review of Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning.” in reviews
“The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much” in reviews
Potomac , MD
This is amazing!!! Tastes just like in the store. I love having it chilled but you can also heat it in the microwave. If you love peppermint this is the perfect holiday drink
Marysville , CA
I love these seasonal Starbucks iced coffees. The only brand I use when it comes to instant iced coffee. It’s affordable and always tastes great. I typically use the regular iced coffee but around the holidays these iced coffee flavors are so good and a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks. You definitely get a lot more for your money.
I love this coffee! I think it's a brilliant idea they had to sell their ice coffee in grocery stores. It's cheaper and more convenient (especially for me who is always on the run with no time for stops and trying to save money).
Glendora, CA
Ive never had the peppermint one specifically but the home iced coffee jugs starbucks makes are amazing and large and i wish i could buy them more often but I'm not rich so i get them when i can. Anyway i love peppermint everything so I'm sure it would be great
Lafayette, GA
I love this beverage so much. I love Starbucks. I drink it every morning. I could write a million pages on Starbucks. I love the mocha and caramel the best. I love the frappuccinos. There the best. I just love Starbucks so much. Its the best coffee brand ever.
Delicious and convenient! When it's too snowy to go out to Starbucks, this does the trick. Very flavorful as it just goes over ice! Best for the holiday season, but I love a great Peppermint drink in the summer, too!
When you are in the mood for a little more than just a regular coffee this is the cream to spice things up ! One of my favorite and also so excited to see it when it gets back in the stores. I buy it every year !
Strasburg, IL
A rich and creamy drink for the season. Chocolate mint anything is a favorite of mine. This was a pregnancy craving last winter and luckily, I found the product again. If anybody wants to try it, it is now in the bottle. It's a little expensive, but so worth it! I have a glass almost every morning to get me going when I'm not in the mood for hot coffee.
I got this as a gift, and I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely wouldn't have bought this myself, but it was a nice warm drink in the winter to have while watching TV or reading a book. Add another peppermint candy to the drink while it's still hot for another kick!
Littleton, CO
The peppermint mocha chilled carton is pretty tasty if you looking for a good coffee to make at home. I like to add a little bit of milk just to make it more creamy and ice of course