Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy. see more...

• "The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much" in 1 review
  • "This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning." in 1 review
Daysi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good I ran out of it quick. It has a great taste to it! Rich and creamy ! Love it
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! One of my favorite beverages. The best holiday drink around, good flavor.
Yeaileen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Minty fresh love this stuff it's like u went to Starbucks and ordered it there so good.
Erin K.
Really good. Needs to be offered year round. Hard to find in most stores unfortunately
Renée-Anne D.
Works well. Hold a while but not all day. But it is a good and easy too wake up in the morning! I would recommend it to my friends
Daina F.
Best of both worlds, peppermint and chocolate. who doesn't love that! I love that I can make my favorite drinks at home!
Christal A.
Love the rich taste of this, it's creamy and delicious. Quick for on the go. It reminds me of Christmas morning.
Rosie H.
This is the most delicious thing I've ever drunk, perfect for Christmas time for when you don't want a hot drink
Hanan S.
I love everything about starbucks especially there chia lattes i drink starbucks everyday
Allison D.
How is this drink compared to the bottled starbucks peppermint mocha frappucinos?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?