Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy. see more...

• "The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much" in 1 review
  • "This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning." in 1 review
Nicole A.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love me some peppermint mocha! Every morning, i love it. I love peppermint everything so i had to try it
Chanelle J.
Mesa, AZ
Just like being in the store from the comfort of your own home! I only wish they carried this year round!
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
Love Love Love the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. Always look forward to it coming out around the holidays.
Vanessa T.
Brawley, CA
I love the peppermint and how it feels when you swallow. The taste is amazing. I recommend you try it.
tamara c.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a unique flavor and taste! its sweet but no to overpowering, while at the same time packs a punch!
Nikki G.
This drink is so good. I love the premixed coffee carton beverages. This one is one of my favorites
Peityn O.
New Prague, MN
Tastes so amazing, and is perfect for the holiday season! It's like drinking chocolate candy canes!
Victoria H.
Deltona, FL
Jthis stuff is beyond amazing c9free if you like peppermint you will love this coffee for sure
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
This is one of Mt favorites and soooo good. I love it and its not to sweet or sugary. So good
hailee h.
Greendale, WI
Amazing refreshing flavor good for the holidays i drink it about ever morning ind december
Allison D.
How is this drink compared to the bottled starbucks peppermint mocha frappucinos?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?