Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy. see more...

• "The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much" in 1 review
  • "This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning." in 1 review
Courtney J.
I don't brew coffee, but I love espresso, so this is perfect for me. The taste is superb and I love the convenience of a five star latte at home.
Lori W.
Hiram, GA
We had some of this coffee at our house over the holidays and all of our family that came in to town loved it. We couldn't keep it stocked!
EK B.
Duffield, VA
Red cups bring joy! This holiday flavor is terrific. I look forward to it. The mint is strong, without being overpowering. Very good!
Caitlin R.
Mundelein, IL
Love it! i don't like Starbucks coffee they make me shake, so I drink other coffee. But no one was peppermint mocha like Starbucks!!
Tayy A.
Titusville, FL
This espresso breakage is very good alos refreshing to it has a natural flavor like the others also the taste is very statifying
Diana Q.
Jamaica, NY
If you love peppermint you will fall in love with this . I always look for this and when I find it I almost buy it all
Natalia D.
Odessa, TX
I love starbucks coffee! The peppermint Mocha is my favorite holiday flavor! I can't wait to get it every season!
Julia B.
I love peppermint and coffee mixed with it is great don't get me wrong every Starbucks drink is great to me lol
Jessica F.
Carleton, MI
Sahara S.
Long Beach, CA
This is amazing Mets have around the house for the holidays your guess would love it #Starbucks #Caffeine #Life
Allison D.
How is this drink compared to the bottled starbucks peppermint mocha frappucinos?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?