Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy. see more...

• "The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much" in 1 review
  • "This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning." in 1 review
Kaitlynn A.
Norman, OK
Anytime I go to Starbucks I add peppermint to my drink. I don't know what it is with peppermint in my coffee, but it makes my day. This is just a more convenient to have that.
Chelsea M.
Coventry, CT
Absolutely delicious. This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning. You definitely need to like peppermint though because the flavor is a little strong.
Amber O.
Missoula, MT
This is a delicious drink. The peppermint flavor is amazing. It is very convenient to be able to pull this out of your refrigerator instead of having to go to the actual Starbucks store. I would highly recommend this to anybody.
Dr. Phil M.
Milwaukee, WI
Of course this product isn't the same as ordering a peppermint mocha from an actual Starbucks, but it's pretty darn close! It's perfect served with whipped cream and is cheaper than buying multiple lattes at Starbucks. I would recommend buying!
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I LOVE these chilled drinks! It's a little more cost effective than stopping at Starbucks on the way to work, but you get a very similar flavor that is just as satisfying.
Merinda G.
A very nice strongly flavored mocha with just the right touch of peppermint.I love this seasonal drink Starbucks always makes delicious drinks you just can't go wrong.
Lacey D.
Vancouver, WA
Bought some of this at Costco and took it to a Christmas work potluck. It didn't last long. It has a great taste and made it feel like the holiday season. A few people even warmed it on the microwave.
Tatiana E.
My favorite Starbucks flavor of all time. It is a shame that this is only a seasonal one. It is really refreshing. I take it either warm or cold and I love it.
Laura T.
Clarkston, MI
I love the peppermint mocha in store but this leaves a lot to desire. Too thick and fake tasting- was not what I expected. Very disappointed in this product.
Courtney J.
I don't brew coffee, but I love espresso, so this is perfect for me. The taste is superb and I love the convenience of a five star latte at home.
Allison D.
How is this drink compared to the bottled starbucks peppermint mocha frappucinos?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?