Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy. see more...

• "The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much" in 1 review
  • "This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning." in 1 review
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this coffee! I think it's a brilliant idea they had to sell their ice coffee in grocery stores. It's cheaper and more convenient (especially for me who is always on the run with no time for stops and trying to save money).
Jill S.
Glendora, CA
Ive never had the peppermint one specifically but the home iced coffee jugs starbucks makes are amazing and large and i wish i could buy them more often but I'm not rich so i get them when i can. Anyway i love peppermint everything so I'm sure it would be great
Mahaley H.
Lafayette, GA
I love this beverage so much. I love Starbucks. I drink it every morning. I could write a million pages on Starbucks. I love the mocha and caramel the best. I love the frappuccinos. There the best. I just love Starbucks so much. Its the best coffee brand ever.
Caitlin D.
Delicious and convenient! When it's too snowy to go out to Starbucks, this does the trick. Very flavorful as it just goes over ice! Best for the holiday season, but I love a great Peppermint drink in the summer, too!
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
A rich and creamy drink for the season. Chocolate mint anything is a favorite of mine. This was a pregnancy craving last winter and luckily, I found the product again. If anybody wants to try it, it is now in the bottle. It's a little expensive, but so worth it! I have a glass almost every morning to get me going when I'm not in the mood for hot coffee.
Sydney R.
When you are in the mood for a little more than just a regular coffee this is the cream to spice things up ! One of my favorite and also so excited to see it when it gets back in the stores. I buy it every year !
Rika K.
I got this as a gift, and I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely wouldn't have bought this myself, but it was a nice warm drink in the winter to have while watching TV or reading a book. Add another peppermint candy to the drink while it's still hot for another kick!
Destiny R.
Littleton, CO
The peppermint mocha chilled carton is pretty tasty if you looking for a good coffee to make at home. I like to add a little bit of milk just to make it more creamy and ice of course
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN
Starbucks peppermint mocha is my absolute favorite. I even order it in the summertime. I love the fact that I can also make it a cold drink with the espresso chilled beverage.
lucia h.
I love this coffee is like really good I love this it makes my morning much faster because I don't have to get up early to go to Starbucks and get a cup I just serve this in a too go cup and I am ready I love this.
Allison D.
How is this drink compared to the bottled starbucks peppermint mocha frappucinos?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?