Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage

by Starbucks

A seasonal favorite full of minty, chocolaty joy.

How does this taste compared to the drinks made in the store?
I'm addicted to coffee, would this be a good buy?
Start your review of Starbucks Discoveries Peppermint Mocha Chilled Espresso Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This reminds me of Christmas and I could probably drink this every morning.” in reviews
“The peppermint mocha is very good I love to drink this but it's a little expensive so I don't buy it that much” in reviews
Clarkston, MI
I love the peppermint mocha in store but this leaves a lot to desire. Too thick and fake tasting- was not what I expected. Very disappointed in this product.
Ingalls, IN
I don't brew coffee, but I love espresso, so this is perfect for me. The taste is superb and I love the convenience of a five star latte at home.
This is my absolute favorite winter drink, and when I don't feel like packing up and driving to starbucks, keeping this in the fridge is perfect!
Bryan, TX
Love this during the holidays! Taste just like the real product curated at & from a Starbucks location. Chills & tastes so good over ice!!
Hiram, GA
We had some of this coffee at our house over the holidays and all of our family that came in to town loved it. We couldn't keep it stocked!
Agoura hills, CA
I love this product and. Love peppermint you can find this at any store and a great price the peppermint flavor is great and affordable.
Duffield, VA
Red cups bring joy! This holiday flavor is terrific. I look forward to it. The mint is strong, without being overpowering. Very good!
Mundelein, IL
Love it! i don't like Starbucks coffee they make me shake, so I drink other coffee. But no one was peppermint mocha like Starbucks!!
Titusville, FL
This espresso breakage is very good alos refreshing to it has a natural flavor like the others also the taste is very statifying
Jamaica, NY
If you love peppermint you will fall in love with this . I always look for this and when I find it I almost buy it all