Starbucks Discoveries Gingerbread Latte Chilled Espresso Drink 50.7 fl. oz. Carton

BY STARBUCKS #40 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

An adored seasonal favorite. see more...

Natalie M.
Long Beach, CA
What else can I say but "Yum!" I'm always skeptical when buying packaged products that are usually sold fresh at the shop, but this actually tasted the same as the holiday drink sold at Starbuck's! Total plus! I would buy it again, it was a nice little change to my daily drink to make me feel festive, but it still satisfied my coffee fix.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
I was really hoping to love this! I also hoped I would be able to cut down my trips to Starbucks. While it tastes good it does not taste like what you get from Starbucks. I found it actually tasted better when I added it to a half cup of brewed coffee.
Blakely W.
Jacksonville , FL
Definitely love the convenience of this cold coffee drink. It's all ready to go, no other work necessary. I've tried other brands similar but they taste really watered down. Gingerbread particularly isn't a favorite, but the other favors are a win for me.
Jordan K.
To me, nothing says "holidays" like gingerbread! As a coffee addict, and gingerbread lover, this is a no brainer for me. So rich, creamy, and delicious. If you're looking to get into the holiday spirit, this is it!
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Starbucks gingerbread latte chilled espresso drink. Yes it compares to alternatives. This coffee is amazing. I would buy it again it's so good. First time buyer and I fell in love with it from the first taste. I would buy it again yes. Its amazing.
Mai S.
I love this drink! I usually drink this in the morning because it wakes me up and the best part is the taste. When I go to Starbucks I always get this flavor it tastes amazing. The gingerbread flavor has some other hint of flavors to it.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
Something about these just screams holidays and winter to me. It's best served very cold and, honestly, straight from the carton. It can get a little overly sweet but I just mix in some almond milk till it's perfect. It's a good size and you get bang for your buck
Rachel L.
Mmm.. Mmm.. Good! Starbucks Gingerbread Chilled Latte screams holiday! I like to mix it with Kahlua Liquor. Makes a fantastic adult after dinner drink. Tastes like heaven! ☕☕☕
Jennifer S.
Minden, NV
Because Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I love all holiday drinks... If I have a craving for a chilled drink this one is great. Very creamy and coffee'ed flavor. Yummy
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Loved having this in the fridge. i could get multiple glasses for the cost of one latte. it tasted just like i had it made at a starbucks. i bought multiple of these this year in all the flavors they had out. hope they come back next year
Victoria F.