BY STARBUCKS

Well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel.

From our first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market to our coffeehouses around the world, customers requested a freshly brewed coffee they could enjoy throughout the day. So in 2008 our master blenders and roasters created it for you, a blend so consistent and harmonious that no single characteristic dominates—or disappears. A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts, it’s perfect for every day.

Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
My lovely sister bought this for me for christmas to help me through my morning coffee fix while breast feeding, as far as decaf goes this is top notch, only 4/5 because decaf..
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I sure do love me some Starbucks coffee! But, sadly, my body can no longer handle caffeine, even small amounts like in half-caff coffee. That's why I love that there are decaf options at Starbucks, and you can request to have a lot of their drinks made decaf as well! Love the original Pike Place Roast coffee!
ashley d.
I started drinking this when I was in middle school. I’ve tried other brands but I always come back to this particular one. It’s has a very rich taste without being overpowering. I consider it to be a medium to dark roast and it’s really smooth. It’s affordable and worth your buck.
Caity C.
I love both decaf and non-decaf blends of Pike Place. I live near Seattle, so the Pike blend holds a special place in my heart. This particular roast is strong, but not too strong. It smells absolutely wonderful, and lasts a relatively long time when stored in room temperature. This roast is perfect for any coffee lover.
Candace W.
Auburn, WA
My husband drinks coffee daily. I drink once in awhile. We love Starbucks Pike Place Roast. It suits us. I am a long time Starbucks fan. We live in Seattle. I used to go to Pike Place Market every Saturday and I got Starbucks there. Smells wonderful and not too acidic. Always took time to educate me about coffee. Great place, great coffee. If I am drinking coffee this is what I want
Shan A.
Wichita, KS
The pike place coffee just have the right amount of taste. not too dark or too light. it is perfect for me. I donot like too dark of the coffee to stain my teeth. however i need the kick every morning to wake me up. it is the great choice if you like the mild flavor.
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
Pike is perhaps one of the most commonplace roasts. I enjoy it simply because it's so available and I've gotten so accustomed to it. I tried the decaf, and it tastes a lot like the original-- which of course is always nice. I enjoy it, but it totally isn't the best.
Leanne C.
I'd say Pike Place is probably Starbucks' most popular blend. I like to buy this decaf ground coffee version for making drip coffee at home. It has the same taste as the regular Pike Place blend, perfect for when I don't need the extra caffeine in my system.
Samantha S.
The taste of starbucks in your home or office in one package. I am not a big of Starbucks coffee on its own however. It tastes rather burnt to me so I add my own syrups and creamer to it. It is also much cheaper in the long run. With that said, I only drink it because it's what my office offers.
Megan H.
Very good product! I don't normally drink coffee, I usually just don't have time in the morning, but if I am going to drink any type of coffee out there it is going to be this one! So tasty and it actually tastes like real coffee
Donya B.
So Decaf Coffee makes me nervous. Is the Coffee real strong?