BY STARBUCKS #74 in K-Cups

Starbucks House Blend Decaffeinated Medium Ground Coffee K-Cups: Lively and balanced For the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Kosher see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Emily J.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE THIS. It's basically drinking at a starbucks but you don't have to be a douche on your computer acting like you're the most interesting person in the world. I like starbucks coffee, not the environment in creates. Also you don't have to wear pants so that's cool.
Faith L.
West Covina, CA
This flavor has an interesting yet tasty aroma. When put into the keurig, it instantly bursts into a coffee aroma that fills the whole entire house up!!
Nicole S.
Port Orchard, WA
A rich decaf coffee, flavorful enough to stand up to the cream I always add. Dark and full bodied - makes me forget it doesn't have caffeine!
Miranda M.
YAAASSS! I can only drink decaf coffee and that really limits my options at coffee shops and really just coffee in general. I love Starbucks' decaf coffee, so making it available in K-cups makes me so happy! Love the taste and the quality!
Diana G.
I loved having these when i was pregnant! I could still enjoy my morning coffee without all the caffeine. although some decaf coffees can have a flat taste, this brand is great. I couldn't tell the difference between this and the caffeinated versions
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
After the doctor recently told me to lay off the caffeine, I was devastated. I have to have my morning coffee! However, Starbucks has perfected the DECAF option with this coffee. Already limited in DECAF choices, this is by far, the best flavor. I'm pretty sure if you would do a blind-fold taste test, very few would be able to tell the difference between regular and decaf. Go for it -- try yourself and you will see. You won't be disappointed.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
These are literally the only K-Cups my mom buys. Personally I think they're a bit expensive compared to other K-Cups, but she absolutely loves them. She's a big fan of the house and pike blends at the store and she says these taste just as good.
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
These k cups are the only ones i will ever buy. I cant have caffine during my pregnancy and these were the only ones that tasted just like the delicious coffee that i craved AND didn't cause me to run around all jaked up on caffine. I've tried many other decaf k cups as many retailers are frequently out of the starbucks decaf cups (if they even carry them) and none can hold their weight to the starbucks cups.
Eilla S.
San Antonio, TX
Coffee starter drinkers or light coffee drinks would appreciate this. It is decaf so it is great to drink at any time of the day. It isn't my kind of coffee but some of my family members do like it as an evening coffee.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Mmmmm.. This is such a good blend of coffee. It's smooth and delcious. I typically make this at night when I'm craving a latte or something but I don't want to be up all night. The decaf tastes exactly like the one with caf! And don't even get me started on how easy it is to make...