BY STARBUCKS #20 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Decaf Caff? Verona A passion for the culinary romance of Italy inspired this seductive, full-bodied blend of Latin American and Asia/Pacific coffees, with Italian Roast added for depth. This decaffeinated version is rich and well-balanced with a dark cocoa texture and a roasty sweetness. A Better Cup We're committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest-quality arabica coffee in the world. When we buy coffee this way, it fosters a better future for farmers, and a more stable climate for the planet. It also helps create a long-term supply of the high-quality beans we've been carefully blending, roasting and packing fresh for more than 40 years. Find out more at Starbucks.com/responsibility.

• What do you think of starbucks coffee, I love the bold fl...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
I honestly hate Starbucks. I had the worst experience with this place. The first time I tried their ice coffee it was really nasty and too sweet. I don't think ill ever buy coffee or anything from Starbucks. other people like it but I wouldn't recommend it based on my experience.
ahleighya s.
powder springs
my absolute favorite coffee, no one does it quite like Verona does. the taste is deep and amazing! no to mention that the cost is also super affordable. my whole family loves this flavor of Starbucks coffee so I definitely recommend it to you and yours!
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
I honestly consider myslef a coffee snob. I have been to every coffee shop in the Raleigh area, and I can honestly say there is nothing quite like Starbucks Blends. I crave this stuff! Great with just simple half and half. The decaff option is great when you want the bold taste but dont want to be up all night.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love this coffee when I was working for Starbucks we would get mark outs and this was my go to I wasn’t a big coffee drinker and I started off with decaf and now I can have regular coffee but the taste is so good and it pairs good with so much of the pastries they sell there as well
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Starbucks Cafe Verona is one of my favorite Starbucks blends. I always reach for the stronger coffees, and espresso because I love the richer, darker, more robust flavors and scents. This is my go-to coffee from Starbucks and I can easily find it in most grocery stores, Target, etc.
Sherenie Y.
I have a starbucks coffee machine at work that uses Verona coffee beans. Personally, it is way too strong for me. I'm not sure if it's the machine, but it is the strongest coffee I've ever had. I would not even drink it even though it is free at my office.
Clarissa D.
Cafe Verona is my favorite coffee from Starbucks. This has such rich bold, rich flavor and gives me the coffee fix I need every day. I get very excited when there are deals going on to get a discount, but it doesn't happen as often as I would like!!!
Veronica G.
This coffee is deliciousness. Expecially when you need that extra boost to wake up in the morning. The taste is strong and delicious. I recommend it for those who like strong coffee.  It's a bit pricy but what Starbucks product isn't pricy. Good choice.
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
As an ex-partner (Starbucks employee) I know this brand very well. The Verona is my FAVORITE blend. It gives a deep earthy flavor with mild acidity, and provides the perfect boost I need to get my day going/get over the 2pm slump.
Melanie R.
North Carolina
I have to have decaf coffee so it's hard to find good decaf options but this one is my favorite. It has such a nice rich flavor and I have a cup of this every morning. It's a grocery staple in our house.
Lindsey D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
What do you think of starbucks coffee, I love the bold flavors!