BY STARBUCKS

The story of Aria Blend. We gently roasted this coffee, revealing a surprisingly intense and beautifully expressive blend. From the first sip, African beans sing with juicy, lemony notes, followed by the bright, lyrical finish of Latin American... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this as a gift from a friend of mine for my birthday. I really enjoy the taste. It's not as beefy as other blends from this line in my opinion, and the packaging is really nice. I don't buy Starbucks often but I would buy this again.
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to drink them every day which is the best and they have good taste
Julisa S.
Prattville
Great tasting coffee! Love drinking it every morning to start my day! Great pick me up!
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
Starbucks is so convenient because it can be found everywhere and my drink is always made quickly for me. My favourite flavour is their Decaf Blonde Roast, and I have been enjoying their dark and stormy Almond drink. A bit expensive, but always dependable.
Emily C.
METROMe facina mucho, este  cafe ya que es muyagradable delicioso mas que todo a mi familiay le encanta por su olor