FLAVOR AND ROAST: Starbucks French Roast is smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast. It is a darker-roasted coffee with fuller body and robust, bold tastePACKAGING CHANGE: We are changing our packaging to make our K-Cups recyclable as part of our commitment to sustainable practices. You may receive either package for a limited timeFOR KEURIG BREWERS: Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing SystemENJOY AT HOME: Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or officeCONTENTS: Includes a box of 22 K-Cup pods of Starbucks French Roast Coffee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Dark Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods — French Roast for Keurig Brewers — 1 box (22 pods)!
How would you rate this product?
Nixa, MO
1,609 reviews
Starbucks Dark Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods — French Roast for Keurig Brewers — 1 box (22 pods) uploaded by jen H.
I normally buy the large 44 cup keurig size when I go shopping but only Walmart sells it. Most other retailers off this large size as their biggest which my house can go through in several days.

Looking for your answer?