BY STARBUCKS

Dark Roast French Roast. French is all about the roast. It s our darkest and boldest and not for the faint of heart. We roast the beans to their edge for a singular smoky flavor. And that s the French Roast calling card. Normally you wouldn't expect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca D.
This is our favorite ground coffee to have in the house. The dark roast has a great flavor and closely resembles what they serve in the store. It is much cheaper to buy this than it is in the store and I would recommend trying it in house. They have many great flavors to try.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
I love strong coffee, and this is the best one! I can drink coffee almost anyway you can give it to me, as long as the coffee itself is good quality. I love Starbucks brand coffees, they always taste smooth and delicious!
Erica C.
Pasadena, CA
Love this toast coffee its so good and tasty the smell is amazing and makes you crave it even more! Love it
Sherikah b.
Birmingham, West midlands
When visiting my sister in US I loved waking up to the smell of this coffee every morning. I drank coffee so much until I realised how much sugar was in each teaspoon of coffee creamer and I stopped drinking so much immediately. This coffee will always be one of my favourites.
Kaleigh R.
winnipeg , MB
a good dark roast is hard to find, I've never had an issue with the Starbucks brand. perfect go to for at home brewing or purchasing a cup to go