Starbucks® Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack

by Starbucks

Oh man where can I get this? I have not seen this one yet.
Start your review of Starbucks® Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Peppermint mocha fraps are my all time favorite Starbucks drink. This peppermint mocha in a bottle is delicious and perfect for when I don’t have time to go to a Starbucks store.
Minneapolis, MN
If you're looking for a quick and easy alternative to a regular iced peppermint mocha, these will definitely do the trick. I love mine ice cold right out of the fridge, tastes like I'm drinking one made from Starbucks itself. It's also a lot cheaper buying a case of these instead of buying a cup everyday. Such a tasty pick me up!
Culpeper, VA
I love these in the winter. Very delicious and the peppermint isn’t unbearably overpowering like a lot of things around Christmas time. Not a fan of hot coffee so this is a great alternative. Every time I let someone have a sip they always beg for more!
Always a fan of Starbucks frappucinos and this version did not let me down. The peppermint flavor is strong enough yet not too strong. This is definitely a good seasonal peppermint drink option, but is only available at certain times.
When I was younger I hated coffee and refused to drink it, and when I had to stay up late studying for my exams I would drink energy drinks. Energy drinks are full of sugar and are very bad for you. My mom bought me one of the Starbucks bottled frappuccino drinks to get me started on coffee and I got hooked. Now I drink coffee without sugar and without cream and it is way better for you than drinking energy drinks.
New Florence , MO
So good! Taste just like the drink you purchase from the cafe! The drinks have such a strong scrumptious flavor too. They are good portion sized and easy to store. Affordable and addicting! Plus it comes in a cute little glass bottle. I would definitely recommend this to others
Las Vegas , NV
Omg just the word Starbucks makes me happy. I love anything that's minty and chocolatey. I buy this drink whenever I want to save money and just have Starbucks whenever I don't have time to go to my local Starbucks. I would eeccomend this drink to those who like drinks that remind you of this holidays
Did not like this at all! It was somehow bitter and way too sweet at the same time. It was an unpleasant flavor, and I feel like the mocha was just icky. I regret buying so many, as I don't want to drink any more than the 1 I tried. I would not buy this again, and I would not recommend it. If you can get past the taste, it's a pleasant enough drink. It's smooth and creamy. But I mean. 210 calories for one drink is ridiculous. This could be better, especially from a company like Starbucks.
Mandeville, LA
Sometimes in June I really want to feel the holiday season. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha for some reason MEANS the holidays to me. So I am so happy I have that option! This drink is delicious and very close to the real thing!
Liverpool, NY
These are so good for quick coffee in the morning. A lot of times I don't have time to make coffee or run and grab one in the morning before class. These are perfect and just what I need to wake myself up