Starbucks® Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack

by Starbucks

Oh man where can I get this? I have not seen this one yet.
Start your review of Starbucks® Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Macomb, IL
The peppermint flavor is great for around the holidays! I use these when I am on the go and need a quick pick-me-up. If you like peppermint and other bottled Starbucks Frappuccinos, you will definitely like these.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty much the best tasting holiday drink you will ever buy. Warm, cold, hot, you name it and the peppermint chocolatey goodness will take your taste buds on a road trip to heaven
Ypsilanti , MI
When I need a quick cold jolt of coffee and caffeine these are a great staple to go to. The original mocha helped me through a lot of my freshman year of college and I still find myself coming back for that familiar taste every so often.
Peppermint mochas are sooo good! They are great for Black Friday shopping! I don't know how good it would be cold but it's always a good seasonal treat and when you feel like you need to mix it up!!
Woodbury, NJ
Found these at a local food store and these are a great for running out the door with! The flavor is fresh although it does have a little after taste. Perfect for just around the holidays I would buy again!
Traverse City, MI
I prefer the regular mocha to this, however the mint isn't too strong and does taste really great. I think I've just grown a bit too fond of the original mocha.
North Hills
I personally did not like this flavor and I love coffee but this made my,stomach hurt wasn't something I wanted to to drinking the name is better then the taste
Burbank, CA
Great buy considering the price and what you get for! Exceeded my expectations. Definitely, it has a nice packaging. Very affordable for what you pay for.
Elk Grove, CA
I found these and forgot where I found them. I know for sure they are not sold everywhere but they are delicious. Chilled and great for a pick me up.
Tuscumbia , AL
What else can be said about this reduce other than, YUMMY, but I'll try. It combines all the best things. Mint, chocolate, and COFFEE! Try it!