BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Dark Caffe Verona Ground Coffee, 20 oz: Dark roast Ground Dark cocoa and roasty sweet see more...

Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
I am literally addicted to coffee I love the stuff and this is one of my favorite blends.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
Very rich and bold. The best part of my morning is my first sip of coffee and this one rocks! Cafe Verona is the perfect way to start your day!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Foodie Expert
Love dark, bold coffee? Then you will love Cafè Verona. Starbucks coffee is my favorite and yes, there is a very noticeable difference. I would highly recommend. And bonus: who doesn't want a bonus star?!
Katie  B.
Dark roast=strong flavor. This is def bold coffee, but it's still smooth. It's got more bang caffine-wise too, which means I can get by on one cup of the Verona.
Jen c.
This Starbucks flavor has a very dark, bold and bitter taste to it. If your into it then you'll definitely love it!
Kelly O.
Holyoke, MA
Foodie Expert
Bought this because I prefer a darker roast but it was a little too dark for me. I use a French press it was very intense
CHEM  R.
Amazing aroma, I love this coffee and The packaging is beautiful too, I will definitely recommend this coffee
Great coffee! It has an earthy taste and is one of the better bold roast coffee's.
Kassie P.
Morgantown, KY
Foodie Expert
I love it! Taste amazing! Just like you can have your own little Starbucks in your home!
liz B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite coffee of all time. I can drink it black. It's great with pairing it with pastries like coffee cake or a blueberry muffin.