BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Colombia Nari o Espresso Verismo Pods, 12 count For us, the heart of Colombian coffee sits always in the mountains of Nari o. Here coffee grows at elevations as high as 7545 feet, where warm tropical days and cool nights let the beans develop slowly. Complex and elegant, medium-bodied with a juicy acidity, herbal notes and a walnut-like finish, this single-origin coffee is a unique collection of flavors. And one found only in this special place. It is the reason we have built relationships here for more than three decades. This coffee is specially packaged in 12 -0.31 oz (8.8 g) pods for exclusive use with the Verismo System. see more...

Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Very good coffee! Nice flavor, extremely tasty. Definitely met and exceeded my expectations!! It's a little more expensive than regular coffee but it's worth it. I tried it once and it was very good, will definitely get more. Highly recommend it!
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
Pods! We keep these on hand for home use and for guests who love coffee. Starbucks is always classic coffee and everyone loves it. The flavor is as good brewed at home as it is in the store.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Dover, DE
If I could marry coffee I would marry this one! So good and although it is very pricey, the taste is out of this world. It pairs nicely with almost every creamer or with simple milk.
Leo M.
Leo M.
Meridian, MS
I first bought the Verismo to save money since making my own espresso at home is much cheaper than getting Starbucks every day. Now that I moved to a small town without a Starbucks, my Verismo has been a life saver and these Colombia pods are my favorite when making espresso drinks. I love the caramel flavors and the aroma when I am making my first cup of the day!
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
I love my coffee strong. Whether it's an espresso or just a coffee I like the flavor to be strong. I've been using my Verismo espresso maker for about 3 years now and it well worth the price of it. I can use it not only for espresso but to make coffee and tea also. I love these espresso pod flavor.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
Im not a coffee drinker, but I bought this for the office keurig and it disappeared within two days. Everyone was raving about how delicious this coffee is and many people begged me to purchase more for the office. This is definitely one we will keep in our office collection.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I like buying these because they are quick to use in the morning and I rarely have to add anything else and I am just fine. They are delicious and quick for when you're running late or just want a good start to your morning
Anne  K.
Anne K.
I've been using the Verismo machine and pods for 3 years since I received it as a gift and absolutely love it - super easy if like me you usually only have 1 cup of coffee a day. If you're a multiple cups of coffee a day drinker, you might spend your money better on brewing a whole pot. I love how convenient these are and use the espresso pods combined with the milk pods to make lattes at home!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love having the smell of Starbucks in my house!! It's smells so good it's like I'm there!! I love going to Starbucks but it's so expensive for just one thing. When I buy this I get more out of my money witch I think everyone would want!! The taste is great.
Paula G.
Paula G.
San Ramon, CA
I love my vermisio. Best coffee you can make at home. Only problem I have with the vermisio is the pods are expensive and they make a small cup of coffee. But quality is so good
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Can this pods work with the Keurig 2.0?