BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Colombia Nari o Espresso Verismo Pods, 12 count For us, the heart of Colombian coffee sits always in the mountains of Nari o. Here coffee grows at elevations as high as 7545 feet, where warm tropical days and cool nights let the beans develop slowly. Complex and elegant, medium-bodied with a juicy acidity, herbal notes and a walnut-like finish, this single-origin coffee is a unique collection of flavors. And one found only in this special place. It is the reason we have built relationships here for more than three decades. This coffee is specially packaged in 12 -0.31 oz (8.8 g) pods for exclusive use with the Verismo System. see more...

Maya H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Starbucks espresso with cream, sugar and a little dash of cinnamon. I love bold strong coffee.
Michelle S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Looking for a quick pick me up? Try these!! Small pod, BIG FLAVOR :-) coffee/espresso lovers dream. Drink by itself or add your favorite flavor!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love this espresso😍 the scent is so rich and smooth and the taste is very good
Tami M.
Very strong, beautiful columbian flavor in these small little pods! Very robust and bold flavor that will be SURE to pick you up and keep you going all day :)
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
Oh how glorious these espresso pods are. I don't care how much I have to spend on good coffee. This is amazing coffee and worth every penny.
Elizabeth T.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Best espresso pods to date!! Wish they still sold them in store as bed bath and beyond is usually sold out! Takes your espresso game to a new level! My favorite espresso blend!
Kinsey H.
I try to keep these around for when I want a more fancy coffee drink. Sometimes they don't last that long. Early mornings tend to take over judgement and I throw these in the Keurig instead!
kasandra r.
Omg! I LOVE THIS! defenitly one of the best ive ever tried. i recommend it to every coffee lover out there!
Jesika B.
Denison, TX
This tastes like you are getting it from the corner Starbucks. It has an amazing taste.
efi r.
San Jose, CA
It's so strong for me I tried it but not for me I love smooth and sweet not hard bitter
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Can this pods work with the Keurig 2.0?