BY STARBUCKS

A smooth coffee with a signature nutty flavor.

We’ve always loved coffee from Colombia. And we’re never reminded of that love more than when we are traveling to visit the coffee farms. Driving treacherous dirt roads with only a sheer mountain wall to the right side—to the left nothing but air for thousands of feet. Sitting at 6,500 feet of elevation, nestled among the beautiful and distinctive Colombian countryside, these farms produce the very best of this amazing coffee. For us the round body, juicy taste and signature nutty finish are worth the journey every single time.

• Do you need to boil the water or would hot water from the...1 Answers
  • Does this instant coffee taste just like normal Coffee? A...1 Answers
  • Does this have that odd instant coffee taste? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Theyre super simple I just used left over hot water my sister would boil and ta-dah coffee is done!" in 5 reviews
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My classmate recommended this to me since I am a frequent coffee drinker! I literally drink coffee everyday, actually lol! I just started school and saving money is such a luxury for me. I am a fan of instant coffee when I'm on the go. I picked up the vanilla latte flavor at Target and believe it was almost 7-8 dollars for 5 packs. The pricepoint is pretty high for the amount you're receiving. 5 packs? No thanks, I'll stick to my 30 pack of Nescafe instant coffee that costs only $10. However, the amount of coffee in each pack is A LOT. I feel you can heat up 12oz of water without it being too diluted. The flavor was decent. Least to say... this was NOT my cup of coffee!
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
These little packets are life savers! I’m on the go a lot, and these are a must for the traveling life. I have bought them at Starbucks, online, and at grocery stores. As I have come to expect from Starbucks, these little packets have a lot of strength to them. When I need a quick energy boost, I use the whole tube in my travel mug. For those days I want a little less strength to my coffee (or when I want to make the precious packets stretch out just a little), I use half and it’s just right. Whenever I see a deal on these, I stock up to make sure I always have a few on hand!
Jenny K.
Bethesda, MD
Love keeping this in my camping/travelling equipment. Tastes great, but it loses a star for price. I don't think it tastes THAT much better than your standard nescafe or fogler's instant mixes, at least not enough to be worth the Starbucks brand markup. Packaging is very convenient however, convincing me to buy limited quantities for those occasions when i just wanna have one handy in my bag or luggage.
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes I am running a little late for work and don't have time to stop by a Starbucks (I know, tragic) but that's where these guys come in! Super convenient and quick to make, tastes exactly like it would at the Starbucks store. I also like to travel with these, if you're a true coffee lover you know that coffee at the hotel is going to taste like water, make sure you have some of these on hand :)
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a huge fan of instant coffee or darker roasts, but when I ran out of coffee and asked my neighbor for some, these were all she had. I was HOOKED!!!!! I've tried so many different instant coffees and they ALL tasted so fake and gross. These vias are amazing!!!! Especially the Colombian roast, which is funny because I usually can't stand the darker roasts, but I would definitely recommend these!!!!! They are a little more pricey but you can get awesome deals on them if you buy them at Costco or same club. Overall though, Great taste,so quick and easy and I love them!!
Barbara M.
Alexandria
It is a good pick me up brew.  I have used several times as an alternative to brewed coffee.  For an instant coffee it has a good flavor.  It is quick and easy to make an does save time.  It is affordable and I have several in my desk at work.  I probably would purchase again.
ashlee p.
Starbucks via Colombian is the best on the go coffee that will keep you Buzzin for hours at a time. It has great flavor is super convenient and relatively affordable especially when compared with other Starbucks drinks I recommend this to all my classmates especially during finals week
Leah K.
Swampscott
Pretty faithful to the taste of freshly brewed starbucks coffee, in a convenient little instant pouch! This is my favorite instant coffee. It's so strong and full-bodied. However it is so expensive and I would never buy it for myself because of that.
Melisa K.
Fort Myers, FL
My parents brought these with us when we were travelling and honestly they are so good in those situations. I dont normally buy these unless im traveling or in a situation where i really cant make or get normal coffee. So its not exactly the same as a normal cup but it does the job
Nora K.
Is good for when you aren’t sure how often you want just a single cup of coffee but do not have a keurig. Delivers roughly the same result as a K-cup with minimal effort. Only bad thing is that it takes some time for grounds to melt in.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
How do you like your coffee? Do you mix your coffee with anything else?
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
Iced or hot? & What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole K.
Austin, TX
I've never tried these! How do they compare to the iced coffee you order from Starbucks?
Karly W.
I've never tried these are they good? i really want to try but don't know if they're good
Amy W.
Mount Ulla, NC
Does this Starbucks instant coffee taste bitter? I'm not a fan of instant coffees but would like to try this if it's truly coffee tasting.