STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground

by Starbucks

A smooth coffee with a signature nutty flavor.

We’ve always loved coffee from Colombia. And we’re never reminded of that love more than when we are traveling to visit the coffee farms. Driving treacherous dirt roads with only a sheer mountain wall to the right side—to the left nothing but air for thousands of feet. Sitting at 6,500 feet of elevation, nestled among the beautiful and distinctive Colombian countryside, these farms produce the very best of this amazing coffee. For us the round body, juicy taste and signature nutty finish are worth the journey every single time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Boca Raton, FL
I like the taste of the coffee but the only thing is that sometimes if makes us, me and my husband feel a little dizzy after drinking it. I don't know if maybe is something that happens when they are growing the coffee
Wuppertal
This coffeemaker is really good if you know how to make it. I have done some mistakes making this coffee in the beginning, but now that I get it I can't stop. I like strong coffee and this one, if do it right, is really good.
Wichita, KS
It taste just as if you walked out of a Starbucks shop. The instructions say 2 tbs per 6 fl oz but I do 3 Oz of fl with 2 tbs because I love strong coffee I buy this over and over. Cheaper than going to Starbucks everyday.
Springtown, TX
2,601 reviews
I like the single origin idea of this Starbucks variety as I don't always like coffee blends. This product would be great for someone who enjoys the taste of coffee black. I prefer slightly sweet coffee so this product wasn't my favorite, but great with creamer.
Whenever I'm getting ready for another day in hell aka school I ask my mom if she can make a cup of coffee with this. We both are big fans of the taste and we buy this a lot. Whenever I'm on the go I just get my cup to drink in the car and then boom I have energy.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
I love Colombian coffee and Starbucks . This is a great Colombian coffee, it's rich and robust . I just wish coffee prices would stop rising . It's so expensive for a good cup of Joe but this is completely worth every penny
Springfield, GA
I am a lover of most things Starbucks, but this coffee is the exception. This coffee is SO bitter. I usually drink my coffee with minimal creamer/sugar, but could not get enough in the one cup of the Colombian that I've had. I would not recommend.
Winter Garden, FL
We're on a tight budget, but sometimes we find a good deal on Starbucks Coffee. WHAT A LUXURY. Rich, full bodied, and the aroma that won't let you sleep in. My weakness: to eat a cookie instead of cereal for breakfast.
i love this starbucks coffee i like to make it as a frappe, so i make it a cold coffee it ends up with a great flavor, totally recommend it and it has different flavors to choose of
Aurora, CO
This is a great tasting coffee. A strong scent but very smooth and goes great with any creamer. I like to use this coffee when trying different limited edition creamers.

Looking for your answer?