STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground

by Starbucks

A smooth coffee with a signature nutty flavor.

We’ve always loved coffee from Colombia. And we’re never reminded of that love more than when we are traveling to visit the coffee farms. Driving treacherous dirt roads with only a sheer mountain wall to the right side—to the left nothing but air for thousands of feet. Sitting at 6,500 feet of elevation, nestled among the beautiful and distinctive Colombian countryside, these farms produce the very best of this amazing coffee. For us the round body, juicy taste and signature nutty finish are worth the journey every single time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Perris, CA
This coffee is super bitter! I’ve noticed that all of Starbucks’ medium and dark blends taste burnt however the flavor isn’t as bad if you cold brew it. I really enjoy strong coffee and I take mine black sometimes but I can’t drink this without milk or cream.
Englewood, NJ
I'm still new to the coffee game, I've only started drinking coffee the past few months but you can really taste the quality of these beans compared to other brands. Starbucks Colombian is more aromatic, rich in flavor, and the caffeine is A+
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of the better blends from Starbucks, but, like many of their coffees, its often stale. I think that this is a problem of Starbucks brand in general because the coffee I buy from this brand is often stale. I've had more luck buying from actual Starbucks stores over local grocery stores, but it is kind of a pain to do so. If you want to try this blend, I can say that it is good when it is fresh.
Centereach , NY
The perfec cafe !!!!! STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground es el café que elegimos para comenzar nuestros días!!!! Supera nuestras expectativas, no se compara con otras marcas,sin dudas siempre lo voy a elegir
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite ground coffee to get! Smells and tastes so good. I only add a little milk, no sugar. Perfect morning coffee. Gone through so many bags. P.S. you can collect the Starbucks stars too! ⭐️STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground
Hammond, IN
STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground uploaded by Esther G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this coffee! I make all of my at home lattes with it. It’s not too bitter or dark roast for my tastes. It’s just right. Delicious smooth nutty notes that make for a yummy cup of coffee every time
Orland Park, IL
I like coffee and so I was taken aback by this one when I tasted it. It's real coffee. I prefer something lighter in taste that smooth and easy to sip on. This happens to be a much stronger coffee with a bolder taste. If you are a real coffee drinker, then you would appreciate this and it's stronger flavors.
Snow Hill , NC
I love being able to make this coffee at home. I can't always get to Starbucks but I can always have my Starbucks coffee! And it is way cheaper this way! I can still make it as strong as I like it and not break the bank or have to go out before I can have it.
Flowery Branch, GA
This coffee packs a huge punch. It's stronger than some of the other Starbucks coffees that I am used to, which isn't a bad thing. The packaging is just like any other. It was a little expensive, but it's Starbucks, what do you expect. I did like the big bold flavor but just a little bitter.
Mantee, MS
I am a sucker for Starbucks coffee! I absolutely love Starbucks Columbian Ground Coffee!! I do not have a single complaint! The taste and quality is amazing! It is definitely worth the money! I would most definitely recommend this brand to other people, as I already have!

Looking for your answer?