STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground uploaded by Miriam P.STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground uploaded by Miriam P.

BY STARBUCKS

A smooth coffee with a signature nutty flavor.

We’ve always loved coffee from Colombia. And we’re never reminded of that love more than when we are traveling to visit the coffee farms. Driving treacherous dirt roads with only a sheer mountain wall to the right side—to the left nothing but air for thousands of feet. Sitting at 6,500 feet of elevation, nestled among the beautiful and distinctive Colombian countryside, these farms produce the very best of this amazing coffee. For us the round body, juicy taste and signature nutty finish are worth the journey every single time.

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of the better blends from Starbucks, but, like many of their coffees, its often stale. I think that this is a problem of Starbucks brand in general because the coffee I buy from this brand is often stale. I've had more luck buying from actual Starbucks stores over local grocery stores, but it is kind of a pain to do so. If you want to try this blend, I can say that it is good when it is fresh.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I like the single origin idea of this Starbucks variety as I don't always like coffee blends. This product would be great for someone who enjoys the taste of coffee black. I prefer slightly sweet coffee so this product wasn't my favorite, but great with creamer.
flavia G.
Centereach , NY
The perfec cafe !!!!! STARBUCKS® Colombia Balanced & Nutty Ground es el café que elegimos para comenzar nuestros días!!!! Supera nuestras expectativas, no se compara con otras marcas,sin dudas siempre lo voy a elegir
Cassandra R.
i love this starbucks coffee i like to make it as a frappe, so i make it a cold coffee it ends up with a great flavor, totally recommend it and it has different flavors to choose of
Cassandre Y.
Orland Park, IL
I like coffee and so I was taken aback by this one when I tasted it. It's real coffee. I prefer something lighter in taste that smooth and easy to sip on. This happens to be a much stronger coffee with a bolder taste. If you are a real coffee drinker, then you would appreciate this and it's stronger flavors.
Tara H.
Snow Hill, NC
I love being able to make this coffee at home. I can't always get to Starbucks but I can always have my Starbucks coffee! And it is way cheaper this way! I can still make it as strong as I like it and not break the bank or have to go out before I can have it.
Meagan A.
Flowery Branch, GA
This coffee packs a huge punch. It's stronger than some of the other Starbucks coffees that I am used to, which isn't a bad thing. The packaging is just like any other. It was a little expensive, but it's Starbucks, what do you expect. I did like the big bold flavor but just a little bitter.
Breanna C.
Mantee, MS
I am a sucker for Starbucks coffee! I absolutely love Starbucks Columbian Ground Coffee!! I do not have a single complaint! The taste and quality is amazing! It is definitely worth the money! I would most definitely recommend this brand to other people, as I already have!
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like the taste of the coffee but the only thing is that sometimes if makes us, me and my husband feel a little dizzy after drinking it. I don't know if maybe is something that happens when they are growing the coffee
Suelle C.
Wuppertal
This coffeemaker is really good if you know how to make it. I have done some mistakes making this coffee in the beginning, but now that I get it I can't stop. I like strong coffee and this one, if do it right, is really good.