BeveragesCoffeeStarbucks
Cold Brew Single-Serve Concentrate Signature Black

Starbucks Cold Brew Single-Serve Concentrate Signature Black

by Starbucks

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Cold Brew Single-Serve Concentrate Signature Black!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Starbucks Cold Brew Single-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Cindy D.
This is so good 😋 I usually brew it over ice. The k cups Are the lazy way to make coffee lol I a le rug at work and at home & it’s honestly made my life more simple in just a click of a button. I recommend this drink 100 percent!
Latasha W.
Starbucks Cold Brew Single-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Latasha W.
Purchased at: Target
I’m giving this single serve concentrate 5⭐️. I’ve tried all of Starbucks liquid coffee from the diary section. I like iced black coffee this one hit it in the nail. The single cup have enough caffeine for one good cup of coffee. The classic taste we love and spend $$$ for is here in a box. Cold brew can be served hot or cold. You have to try this!
Dannay R.
Palmetto, FL
Purchased at: Target
The most amazing thing! As someone who loves cold brew these are amazing. I’m used to buying stok and lacolombe bottles, but I got tired of carrying those bottles. These are super convenient and absolutely delicious. They’re $2 more but you get more cups out of it.
Neha R.
Davis, CA
I use these for my keurig and trust me - if you use the right amount of cream/milk you’ll get the exact starbucks coffee that you pay hella $$$ for everyday! Start saving your money on your coffee .
Traci P.
Burke, VA
Starbucks cold brew is the only cold coffee I would drink, I’m a coffee enthusiast and I like my coffee hot but if I want iced coffee this is the only brand I will use and drink
Wendy S.
Serena, IL
Oh My Gosh! When I discovered this...I couldn’t believe it! I could have a cold brew at home almost as good as at the shop itself (always better when someone else makes it-lol) I add some Cold Foam and ice and mmmmm so Good!
Nathalia O.
Elizabeth , NJ
Hands down my favorite homemade cold brew. Definitely preferred over the packages you need to seep overnight. Very easy and convenient for a busy worker. Flavor and taste are great!
Anisha H.
Love! In fact obsessed. Times have changed so much and things are so much easier to do and convenient like these. The taste is amazing. Highly recommend!
Hunter C.
Tavares, FL
These are pretty convenient for something quick and easy! If you love cold brew and are into a creamer coffee these work well with milk/creamer
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
I enjoy a iced cup coffee in the summer time. They are so easy, quick and great for on the go! I like it with a splash of creamer and 2 Splenda for a little sweet taste. I truly enjoy a cold brew a few times a day in the summer time.

Looking for your answer?