BeveragesCoffeeStarbucks
Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black

Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black

by Starbucks

NULL

Opinions on this Starbucks d Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black rink? I just bought it and haven't tried it yet but looks promising!
how does everyone like these, are they worth all the hype?
Is the Starbuck cold brew that sells at the grocery stores as good as if I would buy it at a Starbucks location? Or would I be better off buy a French press and creating my own cold brew? Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black
Start your review of Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Karina Y.
Such a great cold brew when needing something fast in the morning to grab and wuickly make and drink
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Target
My go-to coffee! Just add creamer of your choice and it’s literally just like ordering from the actual cafe. Usually whenever they don’t have my original creamer I would add a splash of oat milk & some stevia! 10/10 would recommend if you’re trying to save some money!
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Tracy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's nice and smooth although a bit weaker than I like. It's nice and smooth though. Personally I make it a little stronger . It's not my favorite but it's good. Definitely overpriced.
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Lies F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cold brew concentrate is pretty comparable to the one at the store. I always add a little more than the serving calls for though. It’s refreshing, and smooth! I always sweet cream foam. Very delish!
Mayra B.
Lynwood , CA
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Mayra B.
Delicious cold brew! Never disappoints . This is highly recommended when you need to power through a long day.
Danielle A.
Tulalip, WA
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Danielle A.
I purchased this product for thr first time at Costco. Prior to this I made my own cold brew. Since purchasing this I have not had to make my own and its amazing. I just have this in my fridge and anytime I want iced coffee I judt pull it out and add my creamer and flavoring. The coffee taste great and is full of flavor. Thr price for two of these was $11 which is a great price for Starbucks.
Madi B.
lynchburg
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Madi B.
Purchased at: Costco
I love!! Now I can make Starbucks at home without the $5 a cup price tag. I honestly can’t tell a difference, this cold brew is amazing!! It’s a concentrate so you must mix with water (unless you like it super strong 😂)
Stephanie H.
Shakopee, MN
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Stephanie H.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is SO good! For $8, it lasts about one week so it saves me a lot of money from actually buying at Starbucks. You just mix 4oz of this cold brew concentrate (or more if you like it stronger) with 4oz of water and voila - you have yourself a Starbucks Cold Brew. Splash some vanilla soy milk on there and you’re set for the day!
Rebecca R.
Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black uploaded by Rebecca R.
Love this in the morning. I add a little less than suggested. It’s a great value and tastes amazing with frothed coconut milk . Starbucks Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Signature Black #brunchtime
Zane P.
Portland, OR
This is fantastic with just some cream and some vanilla flavoring. It’s very strong so I try not to drink it all the time. But when I need a pick me up I know that this will always do the trick! Not a fan of drinking it by itself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cordelia I.
Cumberland MD
il y a un mois
Alyssa N. il y a 7 jours
I love it! And I feel like it actually gives me the energy I need to Jumpstart my day. I get the 2 pack at BJ's, and I have been getting 1 each week because I don't want to run out.