STARBUCKS® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs Ground uploaded by Donna M.STARBUCKS® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs Ground uploaded by Naitasia H.STARBUCKS® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs Ground uploaded by Patty H.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs make steeping cold brew at home easy. All you need is a pitcher of water and a refrigerator.

Cold brew is a simple method that brews with time instead of heat for bold, cold, super-smooth coffee. Using your favorite 48 fl oz (or larger) pitcher, simply add cold water and steep two pitcher packs in the fridge for 24 hours for cold brew coffee you can enjoy for up to a week.

Receive four pitcher packs, which together make twelve 8 fl oz servings.

Buy on Amazon
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I love the Cold Brew Pitcher Packs! I cannot day enough good things. The coffee is easy to make, tastes divine, and is a perfect summer drink. I love coffee, but it’s too hot to drink in the summer in SC. Cold Brew is my answer! The only drawback is running out and having to wait 24 hours for it to steep...but I just bought a second pitcher to solve that problem. STARBUCKS® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs Ground
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love to have a cold brew every once in while. So easy to make and enjoy. There is no Starbucks in my town so I have to purchase items like this to enjoy. I’m always brewing my coffee at home so this is perfect . STARBUCKS® Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher Packs Ground
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This product takes a while to make/brew, but it is delicious and can be stored for over a week (even though I drink it all in just a few days ;) ). I give it four stars because the box only comes with a few cold-brew satchels for the price it is. These can be found almost everywhere near me that sell coffee in bulk!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
I love all of their iced coffee products, but cold brew just happens to be my new favorite! I love this system and I also love buying the individual bottles for on-the-go use and a nice refreshment during the day. It gives me energy and has just the right amount of bold flavor I'm looking for. Must try!!!!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this cold brew. It tastes just like the brew in store! It's very easy to make and I love just being able to pour it in the morning. The only thing I don't love is the cost and amount it makes. I feel like it should make more for the price. But that is my only issue
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love making the cold brew at home!! It tastes just like the stores cold brew. This is the best for if you need a ZING! I especially like making this during summer months.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Hands down my favorite coffee. And if im not near a Starbucks, I'm so happy I have a way to make.my own at home and enjoy anytime I want. Cold here is so smooth an d low in acid so I can drink it without the worey of a bad flare up. (I have IC) Love Cold brew year round. Makes my taste buds happy.
Gianna G.
Union
even though i think starbucks may be pricey for some drinks and especially their food.. i think it tastes really good. their sandwiches are pretty great and their frapps
Lupe R.
Love thus coffee i cant enough of it. its become an addiction having in my refrigerator. Smells great and tastes amazing. I had friends try it and they love as well.
Emily K.
Tastes just like when purchasing in the store I like to cut mine with water when it's finish and add some cream.