Starbucks® Cold Brew Cocoa & Honey with Cream Coffee Drink 11 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brianna J.Starbucks® Cold Brew Cocoa & Honey with Cream Coffee Drink 11 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brianna J.

BY STARBUCKS

Super-Smooth Cold Brew CoffeeWe started with a premium blend of beans specially selected to brew without heat then added cocoa and a touch of honey to complement the coffee's flavor, creating a taste that's smooth, balanced and subtly sweet. see more...

Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a coffee drinker BUT I adored this one! It is so smooth and just the right amount of sweet and it doesn't make me feel so jittery. I also appreciated getting the iced coffee experience without having the gross diluted taste from melting ice. This is a winner!
Liz M.
Madison, WI
O M G - YUM! Picked this up as a treat one morning and holy cow, is it good! None of that overly sweet artificial taste. Just a bottle of well-brewed coffee with a pleasant sweetness. I’ll definitely purchase this again.
Bethany H.
I am in LOVE with this drink! I don't drink it often because it does give me quite a bit of energy, but it didn't make me crash afterwards which is a big plus for us college kids. The taste is like cold brew, refreshing and smooth. If you prefer sweet drinks, this is not the drink for you. It has a heavy coffee taste and minimal sugar/sweet flavor. The honey is subtle but nice.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
I always grab one or two of these at the conscience store when I’m running out with no time. They are very delicious and give you the burst of energy we all need. Of course I recommend this as a go to drink.
Thalita V.
Omgosh!!! The best drink! Whatever Starbucks put in this drink is perfect! Great combination of coffee. Chocolate, and honey. Tried first time today with the intention of staying awake in my 3 hours history class and it totally worked. I will be buying this many more times. Love this drink!
Erin W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is by far my favorite cold brew product!! It is PERFECT! I dont have to do a thing do it! And that is dangerous I could drink it all day!! So smooth and sweer
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
When the regular cup of coffee in the morning isn’t quite getting me through the morning I can reach for one of these and have no worries. Perfect amount of extra caffeine to get me through the 2 o’clock slump!
Shelby C.
This is my new favorite Starbucks bottled beverage! I am normally not a fan of packaged Starbucks drinks, but this coffee is the perfect mixture of smooth and sweet.
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
I am beyond obsessed with these little cold presses. The cocoa, honey and cream add just enough sweetness without being as overpowering as their frappucino cousins. I don't personally enjoy a lot of overly sweet coffee, so these are perfect for when I actually want to enjoy my coffee and don't need a burst of energy.
Megan G.
Pittsburgh
I am obsessed with this drink! I thought the cocoa & honey mix was odd so I was skeptical but I was so wrong. It's the perfect amount of each; the cocoa is just enough without being overpowering. I would recommend this to anyone! The perfect way to change up cold brew coffee!