Starbucks Coffee Via Refreshers, Valencia Orange, 6 ea uploaded by Kim R.Starbucks Coffee Via Refreshers, Valencia Orange, 6 ea uploaded by Vianny S.Starbucks Coffee Via Refreshers, Valencia Orange, 6 ea uploaded by Michelle O.

BY STARBUCKS

Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage br Ready Brew Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract 2 Made with Real Fruit 3 With Other Natural Flavors With friends. With sunsets. Refreshment, Wherever the Moment Takes You br Starbucks VIA Refreshers Valencia Orange combines the flavors of Valencia and clementine oranges with hints of cardamom, jasmine and apricot, and natural energy from green unroasted coffee beans. It s a breakthrough in instant refreshment that tastes nothing like coffee. Light, juicy and thirst-quenching. With a natural boost of caffeine to reenergize you. Experience coffee and refreshment as never before. br -Howard Schultz, Chairman President and Chief Executive Officer 5 - .736oz Packets ~ Total Net Wt. 3.68oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
Valencia Orange refreshers wake me up when regular coffee can’t. The bite of the orange and the green coffee get me going! I wish Starbucks still sold this in their stores, they’re hard to find!
Vianny S.
A friend of mine gave me one of this to try when I was having a not so tasty drink and it totally made my drink drinkable.
You can taste the orange and it is not overpowering, it taste like orange juice. I didn't feel any difference on the caffeine content but the it tasted good so I was good with it
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Compared to the Valencia Orange refreshers hand crafted in store, these don't quite hit the mark. They always leave me with major heartburn and are not nearly as delicious as the freshly made ones in store. I was hoping for so much more and was let down. I even tried diluting it some more, but it was still nowhere near the taste of the fresh made ones.
Austin P.
Roswell, GA
Love these soooooo much! For anyone who doesn't/can't drink coffee but still wants/needs caffeine, THIS is the drink for you! I drink this most of the times I go to Starbucks and just had to buy it so that I could make it at home. 10/10
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
My life is complete! Starbucks via now has the Valencia Orange Refreshers! FINALLY. This is my favorite flavor, and it tastes just like store version! Tangy and sweet! Perfect for a pick-me-up boost! However, they are difficult to get completely dissolved.. it takes a lot of time and work. This is with all flavors, not just orange.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I absolutely love the Valencia Orange refreshers and am so disappointed that they stopped selling them in store! I don't always finish my coffees (i know i know) but any time i get one of these its gone within five minutes so I'm glad i can make them at home now.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought these because I love the Very Berry Hibiscus Via mixes. I was sadly disappointed. It's easy to mix, and it's hard to mess that part up. The initial taste was great, but there is this weird chalky aftertaste that ruins the whole thing.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these things. I was pleasantly surprised the fist time I tried it. It has the perfect orange flavor and not too terribly sweet. The only problem I have is that it doesn't always fully dissolve in my water and I get chunks of the powder.
Mandi H.
This is awesome! It's not as strong as the VOR from Starbucks, which I love, because the actual drink is so strong to me I always get it with more water. If you are used to the bolder taste you may be disappointed, but I love it
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
As a Starbucks employee you would think that I couldn't stand the sight of this stuff, but it is one of my faves. When break time rolls around and it's been a long shift I grab this with a bit of peach syrup and lemonade and in good for the rest of the day.