BY STARBUCKS

New Holiday Blend 2014 100% Natural Roasted Instant Microground Coffee 2 Soft Layered New to the Starbucks Holiday Blend Family: Starbucks Via Holiday Blend br Holiday Blend brings together vibrant Latin American and smooth Indonesian coffees in this complex and distinctive blend. Delight in the season of wonder with balanced herbal and sweet maple notes. in an instant. 7 Single-Serve Packets ~ Net Wt 0.82 oz see more...

Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This was the absolute worst. I made a cup of it - very watery if you use over 8 oz of water - and everyone who tried it agreed that it tasted like dirty spicy water. The flavor of the holiday spice is not very good and not to my taste at all. I wish it was better - waste of money!
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
I love these Starbucks instant coffee blends, and the Holiday blend is by far one of my favorites! I look forward to it every year. They are quick as easy to make, without compromising any of the flavor. Great for busy moms like myself, or anyone who wants their Starbucks coffee on the go. The only downfall I can think of is the price.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
Technically, I bought the 12 count but never mind that... I was unable to find Christmas blend in K-cups at my local grocer so I purchased these at my neighborhood Starbucks when they were offering a free $5 gift card with the purchase. Not only was the $5 a lovely bonus, the flavor of the instant coffee was pretty spot on to the grande cup I also purchased while I was in the store. Good job!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Oh my goodness. Love having access to these at the grocery store so I can save them for throughout the year! Great flavor, and they mix perfectly so you don't have gritty coffee.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
You'll never find a better instant coffee. I am partial to the flavor as its my favorite scent but it's truly a good cup of joe! Easy to make and take on the go.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
I like fresh ground coffee, but this is good in a prince. Nice to just throw in your purse for when you need a coffee fix and there's hot water near by.
Morgan S.
Freeport, IL
I loved the holiday blend! Drink it everyday before work! Highly recommend for anyone who is a coffee drinker and loves Starbucks.
shannon m.
I look forward every year for this coffee to come out. Sometimes I will buy this coffee in bulk to make it last through the year.
Ruth R.
Providence, RI
This was one of my favorite gifts that I received. I don't like instant coffee but I fell in love with the taste. Amazing!!!
Hunnie C.
Pomona, CA
Perfect for when u need a quick coffee fix and have nothing else- I still prefer freshly brewed coffee out of its pot!!