Elisa S.
San Diego, CA

Iced or hot? & What is your favorite flavor?

Veronica J.
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
3 years, 7 months ago
Iced is definitely the way to go with these packets I like to add some Soymilk in mine.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
3 years, 9 months ago
Iced is sooo great on a hot summer day and hot is needed all year long.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
3 years, 11 months ago
Iced, I like both. I use vanilla creamer and add my own flavored syrups to jazz them up.
Jonelle R.
Jonelle R.
Waianae, HI
4 years, 1 month ago
Iced! I add 2/3 cup of milk to a whole packet, a squeeze of Hershey's caramel syrup, plenty of ice, and water to taste. I love it!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Elgin, Il
4 years, 4 months ago
Caramel iced is my favorite as well!I add milk to mine but packet has plenty of sugar for my taste buds.
Heather I.
Heather I.
Saraland, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
ICED!! I get the regular and add coffee creamer... Caramel is my fave!